MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It may make sense as another plugin that hooks into MyAlerts, but yeah that sounds like a useful feature for sure.
(2020-01-16, 10:24 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]It may make sense as another plugin that hooks into MyAlerts, but yeah that sounds like a useful feature for sure.

Would you do it? I would really like to offer you some donation for this adjustment, to get it done right so MyAlerts has connection to it.

I think a separate button for this is not necessary. I would like to see it in the alerts list.
(2020-01-20, 08:27 PM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-16, 10:24 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]It may make sense as another plugin that hooks into MyAlerts, but yeah that sounds like a useful feature for sure.

Would you do it? I would really like to offer you some donation for this adjustment, to get it done right so MyAlerts has connection to it.

I think a separate button for this is not necessary. I would like to see it in the alerts list.
I'm not sure I have enough time to do it at the moment I'm afraid, but it's something I might lookout in the future.
Looking forward to an update as soon as possible. I had to edit a core file to remove the "unknown location" bit and replace it with something static.
Notice: Undefined index: action in /home/....../forum........com/alerts.php on line 11
If you are interested check my PR on MyAlerts GitHub and try Smile it will adds an AJAX read/delete alerts via popup etc. I hope it will be soon merged Smile
(2020-01-26, 06:52 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]If you are interested check my PR on MyAlerts GitHub and try Smile it will adds an AJAX read/delete alerts via popup etc. I hope it will be soon merged Smile

Notice: Constant THIS_SCRIPT already defined in /home/...../forum......com/alerts.php on line 11

Notice: Undefined index: action in /home/...../forum......com/alerts.php on line 13

Notice: Constant THIS_SCRIPT already defined in /home/..../forum......com/alerts.php on line 11

Notice: Undefined index: action in /home/.../forum......com/alerts.php on line 13

I replaced the code with yours and receive these errors
Hmm, quite weird... let me check Smile
Over the 148 pages on this plugin, hope this isn't a repeat problem, but I have an issue with the "Delete All Alerts".

It takes me back to the an invalid page

It will go back to domain.com/forum/forum/ instead of domain.com/forum/

I can't seem to find out where to fix this?
I found another bug.

It seems if someone only saves a draft, all subscribed users get a notification about a new post!

But actually there is none, because it is still a draft.

Edit: Yes, one user is definitly getting notifications for my saving drafts. I can not reconstruct this bug with a testaccount.

(2019-02-11, 09:54 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]Euan T

I have a bug for you!  - originally I thought it was due to MentionMe, but I'm now certain it is your plugin - originally reported in the MentionMe Thread

Quote:I haven't tested yet, but I think a member has alerted me to a bug; I think it is due to a bug with MentionMe, but it is actually connected to the alerts (MyAlerts)

A member got a barrage of alerts to say he had been tagged; when he followed the link to the post, there was no post and no tag. He contacted the member, who noted that he had created a draft post (where the other member was tagged), and made a number of saves; he thinks that every time he saved the draft the member is getting an alert

Is this a known bug?

As it was a tag causing the phantom alerts, I thought the issue was with the MentionMe plugin, however today a member that was subscribed to a thread received multiple "XYZ has replied to your subscribed thread" alerts, again it was due to another member saving a number of drafts

So it seems that drafts are causing an alert to trigger, and as it triggers every time a save is made, it can be pretty annoying for other members!

Any further info required, just let me know Smile

Same for me. I am not using MentionMe.

Please fix this asap. I am willing to to pay you some extra.