MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fixed

To expand - it turned out that the users had old PMs they hadn't read. When they cleared it, the issue was resolved. I had a quick test and couldn't replicate the issue, so it looks like it is only when there is old PMs that have not been read.

So I guess the bug (if it is a bug) is that old unread messages seem to mess with the alerts
(2018-01-08, 11:53 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed

To expand - it turned out that the users had old PMs they hadn't read.  When they cleared it, the issue was resolved.  I had a quick test and couldn't replicate the issue, so it looks like it is only when there is old PMs that have not been read.

So I guess the bug (if it is a bug) is that old unread messages seem to mess with the alerts

Hm, that's a weird one. I'll need to try and replicate that, though it shouldn't cause any issues.
nobody gets any alerts O.o pls help idk what else i can say sry for being vague
Hi Euan,

I've installed MyAlerts, however when someone clicks on the View Alerts button on the UserCP it takes them to a blank page for alerts.php. Not too sure on how to fix the issue.
(2018-01-21, 10:25 AM)Lenny McLennington Wrote: [ -> ]nobody gets any alerts O.o pls help idk what else i can say sry for being vague
Do you have all alert types enabled and do your users have all the alert types enabled in the User CP?
(2018-01-21, 01:12 PM)herratik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Euan,

I've installed MyAlerts, however when someone clicks on the View Alerts button on the UserCP it takes them to a blank page for alerts.php. Not too sure on how to fix the issue.

If you're just getting a blank white page for it, it's probably a PHP error. Can you check your server's error logs via cPanel?
(2018-01-21, 07:19 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-21, 10:25 AM)Lenny McLennington Wrote: [ -> ]nobody gets any alerts O.o pls help idk what else i can say sry for being vague
Do you have all alert types enabled and do your users have all the alert types enabled in the User CP?
(2018-01-21, 01:12 PM)herratik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Euan,

If you're just getting a blank white page for it, it's probably a PHP error. Can you check your server's error logs via cPanel?
[Mon Jan 22 08:56:33.437825 2018] [:error] [pid 22047] [client 31.205.33.124:32822] script not found or unable to stat: /home/c1pwrrmi/public_html/myalerts.php,

This is the error I get, I apologies I'm not all too good with this and not too sure how to fix it. I've put alerts.php in the correct location yet it still seems unable to find it.
Please help when i upload it and try to install / active this plugin i have error this:

Quote:The selected plugin could not be installed because PluginLibrary is missing.
^ PluginLibrary

@herratik check plugin's files locations once again.
you have to follow folder structure used in the plugin's pack
(2018-01-22, 03:17 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ PluginLibrary

@herratik check plugin's files locations once again.
you have to follow folder structure used in the plugin's pack

Ah thank you very much, missed a few details but its all fixed now.
https://i.imgur.com/gV1Jkj0.png

This is the only issue i'm having with the plugin, can't seem to get the icons to be in the correct spot.