MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get an internal error on my plugins page in admincp...
(2016-05-03, 12:16 AM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]I get an internal error on my plugins page in admincp...

Ok, what is the error? Have you checked the error logs? I didn't have a chance to test my changes yesterday, but will do so tonight.
He may facing issue that i did while installing Your plugin. At 1st i didnt place ClassLoader.php from https://github.com/MyBBStuff/Plugins.Core in the right direction.
(2016-05-03, 10:53 AM)Eska Wrote: [ -> ]He may facing issue that i did while installing Your plugin. At 1st i didnt place ClassLoader.php from https://github.com/MyBBStuff/Plugins.Core in the right direction.

Where did you place classloader.php?

(2016-05-03, 10:16 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-03, 12:16 AM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]I get an internal error on my plugins page in admincp...

Ok, what is the error? Have you checked the error logs? I didn't have a chance to test my changes yesterday, but will do so tonight.

It's not specific.
Quote:MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.

ETA: Okay it was the ClassLoader.php. I'm about to test out guest posting. Thanks for the help guys!

That seems to have done the trick. Thanks for the awesome plugin and support Euan T!

And thanks for helping me figure out the error Eska!

I do have another issue now lol. I only get alerts for the ThankYou/Like system and that's the only option in usercp. Before I could choose between quotes and email etc but now it's just this. I'm really only concerned with adding a post quote alert along with the ThankYou/Like alert and rep alerts if that helps
(2016-05-03, 12:05 PM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-03, 10:53 AM)Eska Wrote: [ -> ]He may facing issue that i did while installing Your plugin. At 1st i didnt place ClassLoader.php from https://github.com/MyBBStuff/Plugins.Core in the right direction.

It's not specific.
Quote:MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.

ETA: Okay it was the ClassLoader.php. I'm about to test out guest posting. Thanks for the help guys!

That seems to have done the trick. Thanks for the awesome plugin and support Euan T!

I do have another issue now lol. I only get alerts for the ThankYou/Like system and that's the only option  in usercp. Before I could choose between quotes and email etc but now it's just this. I'm really only concerned with adding a post quote alert along with the ThankYou/Like alert and rep alerts if that helps

Hi,

Can you see what is in the "mybb_alert_types" table in phpMyAdmin?
(2016-05-03, 01:29 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-03, 12:05 PM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]

It's not specific.

I do have another issue now lol. I only get alerts for the ThankYou/Like system and that's the only option  in usercp. Before I could choose between quotes and email etc but now it's just this. I'm really only concerned with adding a post quote alert along with the ThankYou/Like alert and rep alerts if that helps

Hi,

Can you see what is in the "mybb_alert_types" table in phpMyAdmin?

There's just the 'tyl' value
Interesting. You can manually add the others by running this query in phpMyAdmin:

INSERT INTO `mybb_alert_types` (`code`, `enabled`, `can_be_user_disabled`) VALUES ('rep', 1, 0), ('pm', 1, 0), ('buddylist', 1, 0), ('quoted', 1, 0), ('post_threadauthor', 1, 0), ('subscribed_thread', 1, 0);
(2016-05-03, 04:41 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. You can manually add the others by running this query in phpMyAdmin:

INSERT INTO `mybb_alert_types` (`code`, `enabled`, `can_be_user_disabled`) VALUES ('rep', 1, 0), ('pm', 1, 0), ('buddylist', 1, 0), ('quoted', 1, 0), ('post_threadauthor', 1, 0), ('subscribed_thread', 1, 0);

Edit: I think that did it. I'll update you and let you know for sure.

Yep that did it. At first I didn't realize that I had to update alert types in admincp but once I did that everything is working flawlessly!

Thank you so very much for your efforts!!
Alright, glad that helped!
One last thing :hiding:

I just noticed that I get multiple alerts for certain things. Like when someone is quoted they get 4 alerts, with reputation they get 2, 2 with buddy requests, etc

And actually only the administratorand mods are getting any alert other than tyl