MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users on my forum with spaces in their username are receiving no alerts when somebody quotes them. Is there a fix for this?
(2019-12-22, 09:50 PM)lksmadmin Wrote: [ -> ]Users on my forum with spaces in their username are receiving no alerts when somebody quotes them. Is there a fix for this?
Can you please post the MyCode for a quote for such a user, wrapped in [php] tags? IIRC I've looked into it before, and SCEditor does something weird...
Template: myalerts_headericon
onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('/alerts.php?modal=1&ret_link={$myalerts_return_link}', { fadeDuration: 250, showClose: false, zIndex: (typeof modal_zindex !== 'undefined' ? modal_zindex : 9999)}); return false;"

How can I remove the class Blocker?
I just don't want the background to be Blurred. If I directly change the CSS then my search would also not have a blocker as it uses MYBB Core files for the modal. Sorry if I'm being unclear. I managed to remove the (x) icon by adding showClose: false and also tried modalClass & blockerClass but then the blocker won't open.
I do have the problem to install the plugin, it doesn't seem it is compatible with PHP 7.4.

Warning [2] require_once(/***/public_html/forum2/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 26 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 7.4.0 (Linux)

The file also exist.
Are you sure that you have this file?
/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php
(2019-12-25, 06:22 PM)Lost Wrote: [ -> ]I do have the problem to install the plugin, it doesn't seem it is compatible with PHP 7.4.

Warning [2] require_once(/***/public_html/forum2/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 26 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 7.4.0 (Linux)

The file also exist.

Works for me when using 5.6 there might be some issues with your hosting.
(2019-12-15, 10:55 PM)tonik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-12-15, 10:50 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-12-15, 10:31 PM)tonik Wrote: [ -> ]How to display alerts in modal instead of popup?
It requires quite a bit of custom JS and HTML, and depends upon the theme you are using. I don't really have enough time to provide detailed instructions on this I'm afraid.

Thank you, just tell me what variable should I use for display alerts content in modal.  Blush {$alerts} doesn't show anything on index.

@EDIT 
Sorry I mean dropdown not modal.
The alerts are loaded via AJAX, and aren't immediately available in a variable. You need to make an AJAX request to /alerts.php?modal=1 to get the actual content.
(2019-12-23, 03:22 PM)ameyarora Wrote: [ -> ]Template: myalerts_headericon
onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('/alerts.php?modal=1&ret_link={$myalerts_return_link}', { fadeDuration: 250, showClose: false, zIndex: (typeof modal_zindex !== 'undefined' ? modal_zindex : 9999)}); return false;"

How can I remove the class Blocker?
I just don't want the background to be Blurred. If I directly change the CSS then my search would also not have a blocker as it uses MYBB Core files for the modal. Sorry if I'm being unclear. I managed to remove the (x) icon by adding showClose: false and also tried modalClass & blockerClass but then the blocker won't open.
I don't believe this is possible with the built in MyBB modal system, which is what MyAlerts uses.
(2019-12-25, 06:22 PM)Lost Wrote: [ -> ]I do have the problem to install the plugin, it doesn't seem it is compatible with PHP 7.4.

The file also exist.
This error message means the ClassLoader.php file either doesn't exist in the right path, or it has incorrect file permissions which prevents it being loaded. If you're sure the file exists in the right place (double check the casing), then double check the file permissions/chmod.
Great plugin so far.

Could you integrate an alert when its own message box is full?
There is a PR waiting for approval which adds AJAX read/delete alerts in modal/UCP page. I hope that @Euan will merge it soon with and will fix/add all from 2.0.5 milestone soon... fingers crossed!
This is the best plugin so far that I could find for MYBB. Its function improves every forum so much.

Because the "Follow users" plugin was no longer maintained, I have the idea of integrating this function here.
You could get a notification every time a user posts something and / or opens a topic.

Would that be an acceptable idea for upcoming updates?