MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Adding some more informations:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1
Query:
SELECT uid,subject,fid FROM mybbmm_threads WHERE tid = LIMIT 1

Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

I'm getting the above while hitting the POST REPLY button!
This plugin could use a new build as soon as possible. Don't feel bad about donations. I'd happily chip in, if you can take this plugin at its current state and revamp it to the point where it will be fully responsive in the modern generation. I totally understand lack of motivation and/or time. You don't owe us anything for your excellent efforts.
Nobody can help?
Not compatible with Mybb 1.8.21 and PHP 7.2.

There is Reply problems. I couldn't observe any other errors because I turned it off after this error.
(2019-10-04, 05:23 AM)Dralix Wrote: [ -> ]Not compatible with Mybb 1.8.21 and PHP 7.2.

There is Reply problems. I couldn't observe any other errors because I turned it off after this error.
It would be helpful to know the actual errors you faced. There are plenty of people using this plugin on MyBB 1.8.21 with PHP 7.2 - myself included.
Noticed a bug, in calendar.php page when any specific day is selected clicking at alerts.php doesn't open modal, instead extends the page and show alerts from usercp.
I am trying to get my alert_popup to resemble Shades on mybboost but everything I tried has failed!  Is there anyone here that has added inline read/delete buttons to the popup?  I sure could use some help!!
How to display alerts in modal instead of popup?
(2019-12-15, 10:31 PM)tonik Wrote: [ -> ]How to display alerts in modal instead of popup?
It requires quite a bit of custom JS and HTML, and depends upon the theme you are using. I don't really have enough time to provide detailed instructions on this I'm afraid.
(2019-12-15, 10:50 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-12-15, 10:31 PM)tonik Wrote: [ -> ]How to display alerts in modal instead of popup?
It requires quite a bit of custom JS and HTML, and depends upon the theme you are using. I don't really have enough time to provide detailed instructions on this I'm afraid.

Thank you, just tell me what variable should I use for display alerts content in modal.  Blush {$alerts} doesn't show anything on index.

@EDIT 
Sorry I mean dropdown not modal.