MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-06-11, 06:10 AM)miniml Wrote: [ -> ]Having an issue with the alerts.php page in the usercp. It displays only floated right and in a strange way.

Like this:
[Image: screen.png]

How would I fix this?

Thanks

Test account:
U: mybb_test
P: test123
http://politicalmetro.com
login credentials don't work
@miniml open myalerts_page template belonging to the netpen theme and find code <td valign="top"> you can try changing it like below
<td valign="top" width="87.8%">
In myalerts_page template

find:

<table width="100%" border="0" align="center">
    <tr>
        {$usercpnav}
        <td valign="top">

and replace it with:

<table class="full" width="100%" border="0" align="center">
<tr>
{$usercpnav}
<td style="float: right; width: 77%;" valign="top">	
(2016-06-11, 05:14 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]@miniml open myalerts_page template belonging to the netpen theme and find code <td valign="top"> you can try changing it like below  
<td valign="top" width="87.8%">

(2016-06-11, 05:18 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]In myalerts_page template

find:

<table width="100%" border="0" align="center">
    <tr>
        {$usercpnav}
        <td valign="top">

and replace it with:

<table class="full" width="100%" border="0" align="center">
<tr>
{$usercpnav}
<td style="float: right; width: 77%;" valign="top">	

Thanks guys. Much appreciated! Heart
(2016-06-10, 12:34 PM)Inder Wrote: [ -> ]The latest version of GitHub 2.0.3 does not work properly. Notifications will not add due to the fact that after the installation of the tables with the types of notifications are completely empty. I tried to reinstall the plugin but I can not, do not remove the tables from the database.

Odd, I'll look into that. The last install I tried worked perfectly.
Hi
Sorry if I post in the wrong thread here, but couldn't find the proper one.

Anyway, MyAlerts is working almost as it should, but I get an error message I can't resolve myself.
MyBB Master Templates
The Master Templates have been altered. Please contact the MyBB Group for support on how to alter these.
myalerts_js_popup
Anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks
Ray
^ @Ray2 you can ignore it. there should be no need to worry about it.
(2016-06-29, 10:24 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ @Ray2 you can ignore it. there should be no need to worry about it.

Ok.Thanks for reply!  Big Grin
There is an ongoing issue i think, nothing to get excited about, but i think it would be nice to get that fixed.

When you're on a page with the wysiwyg editor and click on "View Alerts", the alerts pop up and it gets highlighted, while the background becomes shaded (totally fine so far). but then the wysiwyg editor is not shaded, its still lighted.

Screenshot: http://image.prntscr.com/image/e715f667f...2b9c44.png
Forum: www.uniting-people.com/forum