MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you checked your server error log and/or the MyBB error.log?
File does not exist: /home/xxxx/public_html/404.shtml
Is that from your error log? That isn't caused by MyAlerts.
Ya that show . i dont know why it happened when i am activating myalert . if i deactivate than my board open and if i activate board show error.
May be another plugin interfere with it.
So i have deactivated and uninstall myalert.

ohh it has issue with mydownload plugin.
[19-Jan-2016 19:27:12 Etc/GMT] PHP Fatal error: Class 'MyCustomAlertFormmatter' not found in /home/xxx/public_html/inc/plugins/mydownloads.php on line 3414
Yes, that's a bug in the MyDownloads plugin rather than MyAlerts.
Euan,

when users try to adjust their alert settings, it doesn't apply the change. ex: If I untick 'Receive alert for Private Message (PM)?', save it and then go back in to view the alert settings, the changes I just saved are not applied.

any ideas as to what would cause this? chmod permissions on some files?
It shouldn't be, the changes should be saved to the database. I'll need to debug it and see if I can reproduce the issue. What version of PHP and MyBB are you using?
Hi Euan,

When I install and activate MyAlerts #4 stable edition, it's great until I click on the "Alerts (0)" in welcome_member panel. It takes me to the usercp, but when you try and view any of the alerts pages they're just producing a white blank page. Also tried this on a clean forum, just to see if anything else was conflicting with it.

Any idea what it could be? Can set you up with a demo account if need be.

I am using the latest version of MyBB, PHP version 5.4.34

"domain.com/usercp.php?action=alerts" this url is what's giving me a white blank page.

Thanks,

Andy.
Hi,

It should show a popup when you click on it, so there's an error there (probably due to a JavaScript issue). The blank white page may be caused by a PHP error, so it's a good idea to check your PHP error logs, or add the following code to the top of inc/plugins/myalerts.php, just after "<?php":

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 1);

This will make the page show any errors that may have occurred. A test account may help for the issue of the popup appearing, but won't for the main issue.
(2016-01-20, 01:50 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

It should show a popup when you click on it, so there's an error there (probably due to a JavaScript issue). The blank white page may be caused by a PHP error, so it's a good idea to check your PHP error logs, or add the following code to the top of inc/plugins/myalerts.php, just after "<?php":

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 1);

This will make the page show any errors that may have occurred. A test account may help for the issue of the popup appearing, but won't for the main issue.

Notice: Undefined property: MyLanguage::$myalerts in /public_html/beta/inc/plugins/myalerts.php on line 570

Notice: Undefined index: unreadAlerts in /public_html/beta/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(592) : eval()'d code on line 5

Notice: Undefined variable: newAlertsIndicator in /public_html/beta/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(659) : eval()'d code on line 2

Notice: Undefined variable: newpmmsg in /public_html/beta/global.php(813) : eval()'d code on line 38

Notice: Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default in /public_html/beta/inc/functions.php on line 5014

Notice: Undefined index: usercpalerts in /public_html/beta/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(1009) : eval()'d code on line 5

Notice: Undefined index: usercpalerts_e in /public_html/beta/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(1009) : eval()'d code on line 14

These are the errors I get in the clean forum copy with MyAlerts installed and I click on "Alerts (0)"

EDIT: Also in the console on index I get this...

[Image: ac8463b05e1f6218f1b86365b44f9177.png]