MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-06-19, 01:50 PM)Lyvyoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
How can I make My Alerts to fit my theme? (Square Theme, MyBB last version). After activation of plugin it mess the design. Website

Before:

After

Hi,

You need to edit the "myalerts_headericon" template. Try changing the "<li" to "<span" and "</li>" to "</span>" and see if that helps.

The Square theme has quite a different structure to the default MyBB theme which causes these problems.
Thanks a lot, it works!!!
(2018-04-15, 06:00 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-15, 09:31 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it's being developed. Latest release (7/4/2018).

Hey Shade,
Moderation alerts that you developed for 1.6 series, do they work with this version as well ?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, Moderation Alerts Pack was updated for MyAlerts 2.0.x compatibility if I remember correctly. I am going to implement MyAlerts in my site as well so it's likely I will test and confirm for 2.0.4.
Hi, I am not getting any alert things actually popping up - I followed the installation - I see the alerts in the user cp but not popping up like a notification.
Hello,

First, many thanks for this great plugin, it works perfect!
Second,  sorry for my english. I am from Austria. 

I have a question: We also installed the Thankyou/Like Plugin and the MentionMe Plugin, both working with MyAlerts.
And in our board any user has multiple accounts, because its an Role Play Game. So is there any chance that not only the character who was mentioned/got a like gets the notification of the alert, but also any account? Like with the private messages.
Or is this a question for the Thankyou/Like Plugin an the MentionMe Plugin?

Thank you for your reply!
(2018-06-25, 12:46 AM)Esper Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am not getting any alert things actually popping up - I followed the installation - I see the alerts in the user cp but not popping up like a notification.
Hi,

In the current version alerts aren't updated in real time. When you refresh the page or change pages, the count in the header of the forum should update and clicking on that count should open a modal window showing recent alerts.
(2018-06-25, 07:17 AM)vorhangfaellt Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

First, many thanks for this great plugin, it works perfect!
Second,  sorry for my english. I am from Austria. 

I have a question: We also installed the Thankyou/Like Plugin and the MentionMe Plugin, both working with MyAlerts.
And in our board any user has multiple accounts, because its an Role Play Game. So is there any chance that not only the character who was mentioned/got a like gets the notification of the alert, but also any account? Like with the private messages.
Or is this a question for the Thankyou/Like Plugin an the MentionMe Plugin?

Thank you for your reply!

Hi,

I think that would be a question for the Thankyou/Like and MentionMe plugins if I understand correctly.

Thanks,
Euan
Hi Euan, I don't see a count. The only thing I see is a number on the tab I have open in chrome, is it suppose to appear where pm's would appear?

I do also see an alert thing if i click my name and let it drop down, but when click my aerts (6) it doesn't do anything.
Euan,

Immediately after upload this error occurred. I'm unsure of what I've done wrong (have been uploading plugins for years now so I know that I transferred everything appropriately and I've also used this plugin on a different forum before).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
iso
<error>
	<dateline>1530019166</dateline>
	<script></script>
	<line>0</line>
	<type>20</type>
	<friendly_type>MyBB SQL Error</friendly_type>
	<message>SQL Error: 2006 - MySQL server has gone away
Query: SHOW FULL TABLES FROM `xxx` WHERE table_type = 'BASE TABLE' AND `Tables_in_xxx` = 'mybb_alerts'</message>
</error>
what is this?
I hope you add link to the user profile when you click on username. I know we can click profile using image but it will be proper if we are redirected to profile when we click username. Smile