MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't yet, I've been pretty busy. I should hopefully get some free time over Christmas break to do some work on this.
@Eldenroot I've to review the latest comments sended 2 months ago, but i think we can wait until Euan release the next major version, me only make some code adds but won't change nothing more only the founeed errors on my forum to make it works.

But i think Euan do the job in his free time and asap.
I did a quick search but came up with nothing... whenever I toggle the alert types in admin cp, and update settings, they all revert back to unchecked. Kinda odd. Any ideas?
That's definitely a new one, I haven't seen that before. I'll have to do some testing.
I should probably note that I did actually install the incorrect version first, then installed the newest version directly after. I'm guessing that probably wasn't the proper way to do it, but the first time didn't actually install all the way, it gave me errors. I should probably uninstall and delete all old files, then re-upload...
Can I edit this or give it a plugin which just send the users a message without the alert icon and all the other stuff? Big Grin Same as this but just with a message I'm searching.
As an update to my issue, if I uninstall and reinstall, all alert types populate. When I try to toggle one and save, they all go away. Rinse and repeat.
(2016-01-08, 11:45 PM)CabCon Wrote: [ -> ]Can I edit this or give it a plugin which just send the users a message without the alert icon and all the other stuff? Big Grin Same as this but just with a message I'm searching.
You could, but I wouldn't support such a modification.
(2016-01-09, 12:54 AM)DurtySonuva Wrote: [ -> ]As an update to my issue, if I uninstall and reinstall, all alert types populate.  When I try to toggle one and save, they all go away.  Rinse and repeat.

Ok, I'll investigate this weekend and see if I can find a cause.
Hello Euan, I noticed an issue.

When people check their alerts, in online.php forum lists them as 'Unknown Location' 
I checked language files and add to online.lang file 'myalerts 'alerts 'myalerts.php' and write description for it but it didn't work.

How can I make it so it writes ' User is checking his alerts ' instead of 'Unknown Location' error?
(2016-01-11, 11:10 AM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Euan, I noticed an issue.

When people check their alerts, in online.php forum lists them as 'Unknown Location' 
I checked language files and add to online.lang file 'myalerts 'alerts 'myalerts.php' and write description for it but it didn't work.

How can I make it so it writes ' User is checking his alerts ' instead of 'Unknown Location' error?

Hi, looks like I may have missed a location. The Who's online stuff is handled here, in the plugin: https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts/bl...s.php#L804

I'll have to provide a patch for this when I get time.