MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there Smile
I'm a freelance PHP programmer from Poland Smile who discovered MyBB several months ago. IMHO it's one of the best bb software I've ever seen Wink
Hi, I just joined up. I have recently discovered MyBB, and have versions 1.1.7 and 1.2 installed on my web space. I also use SMF 1.1 RC3 and PHPBB2 as well as I am evaluating PHPBB3.

That said, I moderate two web forums as well as admin a few other boards.

Thanks.
Hi all

I literally stumbled onto MyBB last night when looking for a bulletin board that had a clean interface (as well as stylesheets and templates) and easy intergration of parts of the system into my website.

I'm highly chuffed with the way you just include the global file and you've got access to pretty much everything you want!

Good stuff Chris and a good job by the testing team as well!
Hi, i'm joey, aka wecx, im from the philippines, im a cellphone & computer technician, i want to learn more and share also.

BR
I just found this site today. I was up and running in roughly 3 minutes On FreeBSD.
Hi all!

I'm Avinash from India. I've been in online businesses since past 5yrs. Though I use vBulletin for my 5+ online communities, I've always been trying to find out a powerful, open source script like MyBB. I'm glad that I found this script.

Thanks a lot to the MyBB Team who invented this great script and launched it in public. I'm so impressed with this software that I want to help all the MyBB lovers by giving away 100% premium quality linux hosting accounts.

And recently, I purchased the domain MyBBHacks.com to support the MyBB users by providing free hacks and theme modification support.

That's it for my introduction. Smile

Thanks again, the great MyBB Team!! You guys rock!

Kind regards,
- Avinash
Hello everyone,

My name's Mike and I installed MyBB today. I still can't get over how easy it was to install. It took me about four hours!

It took less than 20 minutes to install MyBB; the rest of the time was spent moving my domain (and waiting for the new nameservers to propergate) to a new host because my old host only allowed 1 MySQL database - and I needed two! D'oh!

An excellent system and thanks to CraKteR, some of whose plugins I've already installed.
I see I didn't introduce myself

My name's Kevin, I live in Belgium. I'm 13 years.
I like MyBB and I like it too make mods for MyBB.
I am vinoth from India.

I am a security professional and also a PHP and MYSQL Developer.

I think i would stay here, wonderful board.
Hello everybody, I come from Croatia and I'm new user of MyBB and I like it!
Big Grin