MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, im Rob an im from Sheffield, UK

I own RCT3X and TCNY

A few people know me on these boards, so Hi Big Grin
The name's Raptor. I'm 26 y/o and I live in Highland Heights, Ohio. I'm President of the Video Game Empire and a Public Relations associate for BROOD (Brotherhood of Destiny) Online. I attend a community college and am studying several different topics.
hi, i'm nate, i'm 14 and i run backstageneopets.com(we get like 6,000 hits a day!), i live in los angeles ca, currently i'm in 8th grade!
Hi, I am Mark, I am 8572 years old and I live on the moon.

I am new to MyBB (it's uploading as I type this very message) but it looks fan-dabby-doozy!

I have a suggestion, you should make a "suggestions" forum because I have lots of suggestions for your forum.

If you don't understand something I say, feel free to poke me with a stick. Toungue

You also need more smilies. SmileWinkCoolBig GrinSadShyRolleyesToungue do not express the many emotions I have.
Hi, I'm Itachi Amaterasu. My age varies between 14 and 19.

Nice to meet you all... I'm very interested in the MyBB project and tried to customise the one I'm using right now...

I'm really stuck with themes at the moment but I'm focussing a lot of energy on making this make sense to me.

I appreciate all of the work that you guys are putting it and I'm totally stunned that it's free...

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it for the first time yesterday.

I can't wait to get to grips with it and get my own message board running.

Hi, once again.
Hi, everybody. I'm David, and I'm misguided.

(Everybody: Hi, David!)

I'm currently living in a place I don't want to be at (Washington State) working at a job I don't like, and am older than I want to admit. So I wont admit it. Ha!

Despite all the negativity, I'm actually a pretty nice guy.

I'm in the process of setting up my forum and making it fit in with my site. Misguided Thoughts is my journal (I hate the word 'blog.' With a passion, no less) and my forum is, not surprisingly, found here. (I know, I know, there's no content on it yet, but I just set it up tonight whilst at starbucks. But I think it looks okay Cool (Isn't a smilie a requisite for an intro post? hmmm....)
Hi, I'm Stunt from Philly, PA.
Sup fooz!
Hi All,

I'm from Germany and i want to use also mybb forum. And i want to also participate into mybb forum coder.

regards,
nuam.
Hello everyone I am mike Smile Wish all of you have a nice day.