MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, I'm from Canada. I <3 myBB... it's awesome, and it's free! Big Grin
Hello and Sawadee! New user too, so far quite impressed with MyBB
A bit late since I've already made a few posts, though better late than never Smile.

I'm Jonathan and I am the owner of ForumSupplies. I'm working on a few new themes for MyBB and other various forum softwares and hope to be releasing some of them soon.

I'm 21 as of right now, though 22 isn't too far away and I'm from Tennessee.

(wow, that sounded a bit like a personal ad....Smile)
Just popping in to say hi...I'm Bouken~Silver. Thinking of setting up a Forum site...Looks awesome and best of all...it's free Smile
Hi there,
My nick is Garlant. I'm 17 and I'm from germany.
So I'm coming from the german supportsite to search for fixes and for fun, too. I hope you may my Code. Big Grin

Greez Garlant
Do i have to introduce myself here? You'll know me better by reading close to 3,000 posts i have at MKPortal Toungue  As some of you probably know, i'm one of the admins there...and a very naughty one. Some of the threads i've started there is probably giving meo a headache but i'm doing fine! My duties include catching and banning spammers not to mention breaking online fights which i am good at considering my experience as a kendo fighter back in Japan. Big Grin Anyway, building cms and forums are a big hobby of mine. I have smf, vbulletin, ipb and phpbb forums all integrated with MKportal. I have just started with mybb recently though and i'm still learning it. I'll post my forum in the showcase area soon as i'm able to setup everything including creating my own skin.

So there you are... a brief intro about myself. As for the rest, ask me in person as it would take hundreds of pages to post the history of my life. Smile

regards,
theMoonPrincess
Hi, I'm bilal and from arabic
Howdy yall~
I'm Daisuke Niwa, but you can call me James. I'm fifteen years old and live in Greenfield, Massachusetts, and so far love MyBB. Made it to get off of yucky Invisionfree (Anything else FTW! XD) And, yeah. o.o
oh wow i totally missed this before my first post, oh well

my name is dave and im excited to join you guys! :-)

Dave
Hello Guys.

I am Scourge, known as Brodie. And I enjoy making forums and websites.

I'm 13, i'm a BIG rock fan and i listen to music. I live in Australia, which gets very hot in the summer and very little of rain in the winter

I'v only just started using MyBB and i'd have to i'm really impressed in what i've seen so far.