MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-10-30, 01:14 PM)Simple3x Wrote: [ -> ]I am a Christian
And I dislike vbulletin

Second them both!
Add me to that list of people who dislike vb
Thank you for the warm welcome. :)
Welcome to the forums, everyone, since I last replied here Smile
I'm ancient but I never actually posted in this thread so here goes.

I'm Kevin Reay, 17. I like MyBB (obviously), but have used almost every package imaginable. I too hate vBulletin. Its ACP needs to haul lime out of 2002. I own zejroleplaying.org.
Okay, I didn't see this before.

I'm a Catholic Homeschooler, I am a mod on one site, an admin on another, and I am currently making another site where I will also be admin. I am almost 15, I will graduate highschool 2 years early, and I thoroughly enjoy using MyBB. Best. Thing. Ever. My favorite class in school is currently Computer Programming, but I'm not bad at Math. I am also a guitarist.
Hello Everyone!

I am Deirdre, better known as "The Scribe" because I enjoy creating content for both online and traditional brick-and-mortar businesses.

I also LOVE working online and have developed a few niche sites. I am in the process of participating in Nanowrimo and finishing up a book for publication on Amazon.

I look forward to sharing ideas and networking with you all!
(2012-11-09, 11:22 AM)myrtle100 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone,

I am Myrtle. How you are all?

I am fine, hope you enjoy your stay!
Hey everyone my name is Monica and I am a huge mybb fan so many sites I see use mybb and I have finally decided to create an account here and give it a try. I love music, and watching movies and texting.
The names Aidan Donnan. I am not a very active user of myBB community but used to do a little work as an admin and mod on an old myBB forum. Now I'm back trying to create my own myBB forum. I don't have a clue about anything technical and don't know any coding languages or scripts. I only know how to hack. Please help me guys Toungue