MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi my name is Brandon I am new my age is 20 years old I joined this community because I want to make friends and learn new things  Smile
Welcome to the MyBB Community Forum Brandon.
Hi, I'm Bella and I am the new addition to this community. I am pleased to meet you all.
Welcome everyone! Smile
Saying Hello to all of you, I am also newbie here, just joined this forum site ,,,,,,,,,
Hello. My name is Signe and I'm a Norwegian software engineer. Joined this forum to learn more about MyBB and broaden my knowledge. Looking forward to being a part of it  Smile
Hello everyone, I' m Milly.
Am Ayodele Segun Flexible
Am from Nigeria ,
Am a humble type, and am The Owner Of The Top Popular Forum In Nigeria www.wapforum.com.ng
Haven't used MyBB in a long time. Going to start a new forum soon, and a few people recommended it (I also was thinking of using it due to its excellent permissions system). I'm 16 years old, have bought a shared hosting package, and if I need any help or just want a place to chill out with other MyBB users, I'll be here.
Nice Big Grin
Welcome to the board Big Grin Just ask if you need anything.