MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Welcome! And yes I do have a question: What plugins for MyBB have you made, plan to make, or are making?
Thanks. Smile I didn't created any modifications yet, as I was inactive for a long time, but I'm planning to start modding MyBB soon. Smile I'm planning to make an integration for my Language Editor to MyBB, but I'll first need to explore the MyBB code. Toungue
(2011-04-18, 06:37 PM)Tah Zonemaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Welcome! And yes I do have a question: What plugins for MyBB have you made, plan to make, or are making?
Thanks. Smile I didn't created any modifications yet, as I was inactive for a long time, but I'm planning to start modding MyBB soon. Smile I'm planning to make an integration for my Language Editor to MyBB, but I'll first need to explore the MyBB code. Toungue

Ah ok cool Smile I know next to nothing about php myself, and very little HTML, but I can get by with modding my forum Big Grin
Haha I know PHP since October 2010, but I didn't used any tutorials. I just started coding and I used Google very often, but I learned it in 3/4 months and I'm still practicing. Btw, I resigned today from my moderator position of SMF. Toungue MyBB is really cool. Smile
(2011-04-19, 04:04 PM)Tah Zonemaster Wrote: [ -> ]Haha I know PHP since October 2010, but I didn't used any tutorials. I just started coding and I used Google very often, but I learned it in 3/4 months and I'm still practicing. Btw, I resigned today from my moderator position of SMF. Toungue MyBB is really cool. Smile

Glad we "stole" you. Welcome!
Thanks for the welcome ;D
Welcome Zonemaster. I see your a FF7 fan too. Big Grin
Hi ! I am Rashedul Kabir. I am from Bangladesh and a computer science student. C is my favorite programming language, then comes PHP. I have spent time with WordPress, was member in several forums. In our country the forums are either punBB or phpBB, this time i need to build a forum, and my choice is myBB. Well,now i am spending time on translating it, and I liked its back end, (the fact is i never used any other forum software, and i started with myBB so as long as i can do what i want, its absolutely the best forum software for me Big Grin) also the themes and templates. hope to have a happy time with all of you guys.
thanks
Hello back to you Kabir =)
Welcome Rashedul! Glad you picked MyBB over phpBB and punBB. Toungue
(2011-04-28, 09:04 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Hello back to you Kabir =)
Thanks a lot !

(2011-04-28, 09:05 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Rashedul! Glad you picked MyBB over phpBB and punBB. Toungue
Actually I never used any of these. Its a blind first choice. googled a bit and decided myBB. Hope i didnot make a very bad choice. Big Grin