MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I am Tweep Cat and I live in the UK.
I joined a couple of days ago, I'm TC670. You can call me TC for short and I live in Tennessee.
'Ello everyone. I've been playing with web development of all breeds for just over 4 years now, running forums has always been a past time of mine. I started out with InvisionFree, moved to phpBB, and finally saw the MyBB colored light a year or so ago. Now that I have slightly more time, i've decided it's best to join the official forum and get to know the people behind the script. I'm handy with graphics (ex. avatar), and I know a fair bit of xHTML / CSS. Although my strong point isn't php, I can find my way around and make minor edits when needed.

I'm currently 17 years old, and you may call me Leo Ghost. Glad to be here :-)
(2009-11-12, 08:27 PM)TC670 Wrote: [ -> ]I joined a couple of days ago, I'm TC670. You can call me TC for short and I live in Tennessee.

Welcome ^^
(2009-11-13, 12:59 AM)Leo Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]'Ello everyone. I've been playing with web development of all breeds for just over 4 years now, running forums has always been a past time of mine. I started out with InvisionFree, moved to phpBB, and finally saw the MyBB colored light a year or so ago. Now that I have slightly more time, i've decided it's best to join the official forum and get to know the people behind the script. I'm handy with graphics (ex. avatar), and I know a fair bit of xHTML / CSS. Although my strong point isn't php, I can find my way around and make minor edits when needed.

I'm currently 17 years old, and you may call me Leo Ghost. Glad to be here :-)

Welcome Leo Ghost Smile
Hi to everyone! I'm Alicy, a newbie here.. hope to gather new friends and meet exciting people here.. Blush
(2009-11-18, 01:36 AM)alicy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi to everyone! I'm Alicy, a newbie here.. hope to gather new friends and meet exciting people here.. Blush

Hi and welcome to the board!
Hi i'm new. is this just a "business" board? i like this heart ---->Heart

My regular site conked out again. That's how i found this one. Is this for regular people to just post and converse?
Hi, I'm guessing you can stick around to post and chat. But this MyBB community Toungue
(2009-11-18, 01:36 AM)alicy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi to everyone! I'm Alicy, a newbie here.. hope to gather new friends and meet exciting people here.. Blush
Welcome, hope you make some friends.
(2009-11-19, 04:10 PM)brinny Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i'm new. is this just a "business" board? i like this heart ---->Heart

My regular site conked out again. That's how i found this one. Is this for regular people to just post and converse?

Yeps, and welcome!
Hi This is Cavin from US.
I am the student of the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at one of the reputed engineering collage. I like to be on the such a nice community.
Thanks.