MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello from Spain,

Currently I'm managing some forums and i plan to increase the number, so I'm here to learn as much as I can Smile.

Regards!
Hi there! I'm Jay and I have been using MyBB off and on for many years but now im finally starting to really get into it again. At the moment I'm just using MyBB as the backend for my company's employee communication system and front-end website. I hope to learn many fun new things about MyBB and maybe even help other members as Im pretty tech savvy.
My nickname is Kitsune. I'm a community enthusiast, and have participated in many forums and imageboards. I live in the united states, am interested in web development. More recently C#. I've used MyBB since around 2014-2015, and I really enjoy the software and the extendability provided by the plugin system.
Hi peeps!
My name is Vlad. Im digital marketer from Eastern Europe.
Hi, My self kavita a web developer and expert in developing psd to html pages and wordpress themes.
I am fond of music and dance. Love to travel.
(2018-02-13, 05:05 PM)psdtohtmlexperts Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, My self kavita a web developer and expert in developing psd to html pages and wordpress themes.

Welcome to the forum.
(2018-02-13, 05:14 PM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-13, 05:05 PM)psdtohtmlexperts Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, My self kavita a web developer and expert in developing psd to html pages and wordpress themes.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks Brian!
Hello there, my name is ƵenKlassen, and I just came to this forum today. I'll be asking questions on how to create my own forum & stuff.
Hey everyone. Eree here. I am an engineer. I am a beginner web designer. Hoping to start a tech community soon using MyBB.

Wish me luck Wink
Hi. I work as a web and database manager in Norway.

I've joined because I saw that one of my employer's competitors were using MyBB as a way to interact with their customers. We think it could be a good idea for us to consider as well, but need to learn more about it first. Looking forward to be a part of the community Smile