MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome Zomaian
Hah thanks, call me Bob if you want Wink.
Hi ! Im Katrina, but everyone calls me Kat. Im looking forward to becoming active here and the site looks great! Alot of my details are in my profile so I wont bore you here with them lol.
Ello. Welome. Nice to see another female other the Splappy. Who seems to lol more then post.
I never noticed this thread. Toungue

My name is Steven, I'm 16, and I live in Colorado. I'm a self-taunt web developer, fluent in PHP, (X)HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. I also actively pursue computer programming; I'm familiar with the .NET Framework (Visual Basic) and am getting in to a few other languages.

I run a small, rather unnoticed personal site.
Welcome all the newcomers.
I am Mr blue..
I'm from Canada.
I like making boards,forums and websites.
Nice to meet you people Smile
Canada FTW!
USA FTW!
Hey, i'm Nicole, i have been using Mybb for about a year (as long as i have been in web developing), and is probably the best free ever :p
I have intermediate knowledge of PHP and HTML, and even a bit of Java in there.
I have made multiple sites, Some for just fun and some to train PHP/HTML abilities, as well as many simple java applications.
I live in the US, And am still in highschool Learning this on the side :p
But yeah i am sounding kinda boring so if you have any questions just pm me and ill answer then Big Grin