MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not new, but ah well :p

I'm Tom, I'm 16 years old - I do most of my "work" in PHP/MySQL, I also do some templating in HTML and CSS. I love graphic work, and I love to see how things are done, and then learn how to do them myself. Uhmmm... I'm 5'11 and a 1/2...I'm not gonna' tell my weight lol... That's about all I can think of:p lol
Hi, i'm Andi from Indonesia.. i'm 23 years old.. nice to meet you all Smile
Welcome to the community, Andi! Hope you enjoy your stay!Smile
Welcome iin our comunity:p
Hello,

My name is Dave and I am a 21 year old University student and web developer from the UK. I enjoy partying, movies, games, website development and generally just having a good time. I am here because I recently installed MyBB on my site and would like to help others who need help with any sort of coding. Smile
(2008-12-26, 07:58 PM)DaveP Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

My name is Dave and I am a 21 year old University student and web developer from the UK. I enjoy partying, movies, games, website development and generally just having a good time. I am here because I recently installed MyBB on my site and would like to help others who need help with any sort of coding. Smile

Welcome to the community! Smile
welcome Dave Big Grin Glad you're here!
Hey joined yesterday/day before that... i have a bad memory Wink

Im John and i live in Scotland. Im 19 years old and most of my work goes into Web-Hosting and Graphics Smile

My hobbies include Football, BasketBall and Gaming Wink PC games mostly
hey John! Big Grin I don't know why you're introducing yourself, everyone knows who you are already xD
(2008-12-26, 09:54 PM)JohnMac Wrote: [ -> ]Hey joined yesterday/day before that... i have a bad memory Wink

Im John and i live in Scotland. Im 19 years old and most of my work goes into Web-Hosting and Graphics Smile

My hobbies include Football, BasketBall and Gaming Wink PC games mostly
Nice to meet you John:p

(2008-12-26, 09:55 PM)MCII-Totality Wrote: [ -> ]hey John! Big Grin I don't know why you're introducing yourself, everyone knows who you are already xD
What's wrong with him introducing himself? I've been a member for almost a year, and I introduced myself:p