MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to mybb forums, everyone :-)
Hi Guys,

I am new here hope i'll get a lot of info. from this forum.

Thank you..!!
Hi,This is Meenakshi Goyal worked with CSS Player Technology as a SEO Executive. I am quick learner.
(2004-06-04, 09:38 AM)Wabz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I'm Wabz aka Chris Whelan, I live in a town in England Called Billingham. I have a range of hobbies from Camping to Drinking, and love Hip Hop music

Give me some details about yourself Big Grin
hey i am omer from pakistan and i am newbie in php programming.Soon going to do bachelor in computer science from harward university.
Welcome to MyBB, guys.

I'm now back on the MyBB forums! Woo! Hope to help people out and start developing plugins again. Smile.
Welcome back NaXuh! Smile
(2012-08-24, 09:47 PM)NaXuh Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to MyBB, guys.

I'm now back on the MyBB forums! Woo! Hope to help people out and start developing plugins again. Smile.

Welcome back :-)
(2012-08-24, 09:54 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back NaXuh! Smile

(2012-08-25, 12:48 AM)Aashik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-24, 09:47 PM)NaXuh Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to MyBB, guys.

Welcome back :-)

Thanks guys! It is good to be back. I look forward to talking with you guys again! Smile.
Hello everyone, I am new over here and this is my first post. I really dont know what to share about myself. But if anyone have any question for me than please ask.
Hi i am Xbat i am from UAE = U ARE EMO Big Grin
i am in 16 years old
ok