MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:getting bored sitting at home.

While surfing net I came across this site

So you get bored on your cell phone too, and resort to surfing the net on that.

But hey, welcome to MyBB, nice signature, what's ration packs all about, please do tell?
(2009-12-17, 05:13 AM)peterfedric Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Friends,
I'm a newbie to this Forum.My exams are over, getting bored sitting at home.
Forum Posting and Music are my favourite hobbies other than Reading....While surfing net I came across this site, its really interesting and got to knew about many new things....
Just stopped by to say HI....It is great to be a part of you all.

You're a spammer.. The fact that you've posted a link and the fact that your post is very NON-SPECIFIC and could fit into ANY forum is a dead giveaway..

Trust me, over at my forum we get posts like this all the time.
The user has been dealt with..
Well feel free to ask any questiona. I'll try to answer the ones I come across. But, I don't go through the support forum to often anymore.
@Netsage, look at the sig.
I'm Rob, that's my username on some forums, on others (like this one) it's RPicard. I wouldn't say I'm new to Mybb but I'm definitely new to the development side. I'd like to start working on plugins soon but I'm not guaranteeing any releases. I've made a couple of themes so far. Nothing too special. I need to work on my graphic design a bit so I can get the images right. I plan to be as active as I can so plan on seeing me all around the forums.
Welcome to the forum,..
Keep on commenting..
I am a 19 year old guy who lives in a bedroom day in and day out! The light hurts my eyes and some call me a web designer, then again my pc is full of hacking software when I last looked!
(2009-12-18, 10:08 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]I'm Rob, that's my username on some forums, on others (like this one) it's RPicard. I wouldn't say I'm new to Mybb but I'm definitely new to the development side. I'd like to start working on plugins soon but I'm not guaranteeing any releases. I've made a couple of themes so far. Nothing too special. I need to work on my graphic design a bit so I can get the images right. I plan to be as active as I can so plan on seeing me all around the forums.
Welcome Rob! I've seen you on SF.
(2009-12-19, 12:19 PM)adelaideroofingexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum,..
Keep on commenting..
Welcome!
(2009-12-19, 12:43 PM)rusejery Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone,

Well,I stop here to say big Hello to each and every member of this community.My name is Harvey from California want to share my ideas and knowledge with others.I am happy if some one from this community want to communicate with me on general issues.

Thanks
Welcome bot!
(2009-12-19, 03:30 PM)sallamadan Wrote: [ -> ]I am a 19 year old guy who lives in a bedroom day in and day out! The light hurts my eyes and some call me a web designer, then again my pc is full of hacking software when I last looked!

Is that something you should advertise?
(2009-12-19, 07:38 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-18, 10:08 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]I'm Rob, that's my username on some forums, on others (like this one) it's RPicard. I wouldn't say I'm new to Mybb but I'm definitely new to the development side. I'd like to start working on plugins soon but I'm not guaranteeing any releases. I've made a couple of themes so far. Nothing too special. I need to work on my graphic design a bit so I can get the images right. I plan to be as active as I can so plan on seeing me all around the forums.
Welcome Rob! I've seen you on SF.

Thanks. Good to see familiar faces around the net.