MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm blaine, website is www.clanwop.com . I host it for a clan on medal of honor allied assult Toungue
(2009-12-20, 11:08 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-19, 07:38 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-18, 10:08 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]I'm Rob, that's my username on some forums, on others (like this one) it's RPicard. I wouldn't say I'm new to Mybb but I'm definitely new to the development side. I'd like to start working on plugins soon but I'm not guaranteeing any releases. I've made a couple of themes so far. Nothing too special. I need to work on my graphic design a bit so I can get the images right. I plan to be as active as I can so plan on seeing me all around the forums.
Welcome Rob! I've seen you on SF.

Thanks. Good to see familiar faces around the net.
Bet you don't know who i am on SF even Toungue

(2009-12-20, 11:26 PM)Blaine171 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm blaine, website is www.clanwop.com . I host it for a clan on medal of honor allied assult Toungue

Once i find my disks, i may join you up.
Im devilson
Im 16
Im from Uk
Im learning to code.

And thats about it.
(2009-12-21, 07:41 AM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]Im devilson
Im 16
Im from Uk
Im learning to code.

And thats about it.

Welcome to MyBBoard!
(2009-12-21, 01:56 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-20, 11:08 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-19, 07:38 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-18, 10:08 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]I'm Rob, that's my username on some forums, on others (like this one) it's RPicard. I wouldn't say I'm new to Mybb but I'm definitely new to the development side. I'd like to start working on plugins soon but I'm not guaranteeing any releases. I've made a couple of themes so far. Nothing too special. I need to work on my graphic design a bit so I can get the images right. I plan to be as active as I can so plan on seeing me all around the forums.
Welcome Rob! I've seen you on SF.

Thanks. Good to see familiar faces around the net.
Bet you don't know who i am on SF even Toungue

Lmao I don't. Whats your username?
I'm Aristotle. Toungue
(2009-12-21, 04:53 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I'm Aristotle. Toungue

Oh lmao. I've seen you around then.
Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie here. Searching new things is one of my hobby.I have visited the site and find too interesting. It was not to hard to be registered as there is in other sites.I like forum discussion since people can share their views and ideas to others.They can give comments on others topic and suggest them.

[Image: Newbie.png]
Grrrr......
Hi am george live in scotland with my wife and 2 greatdanes i rescue danes and hope to start a forum deicated to greatdanes ive rescued @ rehomed over 100 danes in the last 3 yrs

Hettie my fawn girl and Dee my harleymissmark black with white legs both dogs i rescued and kept

[Image: 1HH2.jpg]

hettie dee and myself

[Image: th_1feedingtime5.jpg]

Hettie with the statues at my front door

[Image: hetti1.gif]

hope you like the pics

george