MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
welcome Jules ;-)
Welcome here mate! Have fun here, Jules!
hey my name is Sammie, I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I have 3 friends that are boys so I guess you could call me a tomboy Blush Their names are Robert, Jonny, and Chris. I love to play video games such as Call Of Duty: Black Ops!! Big Grin My favorite thing to do in life is sports!! HeartHeart
Hello welcome to Jules and Sammie have enjoy !
hi, I'm new here. Just want to say hello to everyone
(2011-05-25, 05:17 PM)haynes91 Wrote: [ -> ]hi, I'm new here. Just want to say hello to everyone

Welcome Smile
Hi. I'm shovenose. I love MyBB. I have no clue how to use it. I found this forum. 'nuff said!
Hello my name is Wilddar, I live in idaho, and I want to be a web developer, when I grow up. I love bearded dragons, and I currently know how to code XHTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, etc. I love to snowboard, and I am 17 years old. Smile
I'm from Waltham and just joined this community to make fun with all you guys!
(2011-05-26, 02:24 AM)shovenose Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I'm shovenose. I love MyBB. I have no clue how to use it. I found this forum. 'nuff said!

(2011-05-26, 02:45 AM)Wilddar Wrote: [ -> ]Hello my name is Wilddar, I live in idaho, and I want to be a web developer, when I grow up. I love bearded dragons, and I currently know how to code XHTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, etc. I love to snowboard, and I am 17 years old. Smile

(2011-05-26, 10:11 AM)Ydeveloper Wrote: [ -> ]I'm from Waltham and just joined this community to make fun with all you guys!

Welcome to the forum guys! Smile