MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sexy, young, & single...*LOL*

Okaies, seriously...am really pretty cool and fun to be with. I am of jamaican descent from the New England Region (Northeastern USA) of the USA. Out of school and workin part time.

I am into graphics arts and design as well as am seriously addicted to forums and any fan forums and fan sites for my favorite actors, actresses, movies and television shows (musicians too).

And bout what I said at the top of this bio bout me bein sexy, young, and single...that bit is true but I ain't here to find a man or to find love...*LOL* Just hear to talk all things MyBB related and meet some new folks and hopefully make some new friends...

Anything else you care to know...feel free to ask me and I be more than happy to fill you in on anything you want to know about me.

Ciao bellas!
pawe song Wrote:Hi. I'm Polish. I'm pawe song aka Paweł (Paul) Pietrasz. I have joined this forum to ask and test my English knowledge Toungue

I'm Polish, but I was born/live in the US of A. My grandpa just visited Poland, although.
nimmy here........new to mybboaard............

anyone thr to clear my doubts all?

hope anyone thr cn help me
[I also don't know lah nimmy..huhuhu..
nirmala Wrote:nimmy here........new to mybboaard............

anyone thr to clear my doubts all?

hope anyone thr cn help me
Hello, ive been using MyBB just for a short time, glad i chose it, running my first forum with it, i forgot about registering here at the forum, just did an upgrade today and had a minor prob afterwards with logging out, found the answer here so signed up so i can say thanks.

Looking forward to taking part here when possible, see you around. Smile
Hi,

I am Pat.

Just want to say hello to everyone Big Grin

I Moderate about four Forum Software forums (kinda strange sentence) Cool I am an Admin on two Forums.

My forum software experience: phpBB 1, 2 and 3, Ipb, Vbulletin, punBB, SMF, and some others.

Other software experience: Mysql, php, Joomla

Mybb is new to me, after installing it local, it looks very pro. (installed like a charm) great work Devs Wink

Going to get myself more into the Mybb software.

Pat
I'm Kyle...putting together a website and am thinking of using mybboard forums...
My real name's Philip funnily enough and I live in the UK. My current board is hosted by InvisionFree, but, me and someone else are transferring all posts to a MyBB board as it's quite a small forum. Once we're done I'll put the link to it in my signature and "Homepage." Smile

I also think the default MyBB smileys are hideous. Smile
Welcome, there's new smilies in 1.4. Lol.