MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone.

I'm Jared. Years ago, I used XMB forum software, but after the whole incident with Richard, it's not exactly maintained software any more. So, when I saw that MyBB was an early fork, I had to jump on board. XMB was the most easily customized forum software I've ever used, and MyBB is a modernization of that.

Anyway, it's a pleasure to be here. Smile
Welcome to MyBB Jared.
Hi

I am new i just started my forum using mybb but its pain in lime to handle forum software. Smile
Hi, my name is Promise. Just started my first forum http://versuspot.com using cuz almost all my google search about the best and easiest forum software to use was mybb. I hope for a better future with mybb.
Hello all,

Thanks for having me and hopefully putting up with my noob questions!
Welcome to the community forum of MyBB John.
Hi I'm Chuck. Going to spend the next few weeks reading lots of posts so I probably won't be posting too much for the time being. Have an awesome day everyone!
I'm Ross Mersch I live in greenfield Indiana I'm 15 years old
Hey, I'm anddo 27 years old. I'm a new web (php) developer (desktop previously) and I choose mybb over others to work with. Even though I didn't start using it yet but I hope by the time I do the 2.0 will be out since I'm excited about it being done with Laravel. I like playing football (soccer Big Grin ), playing PC games, watching movies, coding and listening to music.

I hope I do enjoy my time around and being helpful to others.

To the developers and workers on this community of any kind, thank you and good work so far, keep them coming.
Hi, just a quick hello to introduce myself Smile

It's nice to be here, I am an old user, but new back to this fancy build. Looks great Smile