MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Joined a little while ago, but been busy with my Website Design and Management Business and finally got around to posting this introduction Big Grin. I've used other BB software, but was impressed with the rap MyBB gets and the strict forum rules.

I'd love to have a decent signature underneath, but it's just not listed in My CP Dodgy - I'm obviously a regisred user. Cool

Anyway, until I get that sorted - a BIG HELLO - hope to have some links to my site, FB and LinkedIN and Twitter soon!!

Kinds Regards
Colin Molloy
Sup TheSpeedyFeed Here
My Forum (So Far)- Here
I am Samalan, I love creating and posting on forums. I have been developing forums for a year but they didn't get far because I give up to easily. I will stick with one project which I won't give up on straight away. Anyway, I love MyBB and I have been using it all the time but I have been using free forum hosts so I never needed support here however I am now moving to paid hosting and getting the best of MyBB. Great to see you all here!
Hi,
This is Surya, All we want to say is, we are running a website from 2010 using our in house php scripts. Once we found MyBB, the web site has got its real power. Now we can scale the development well!

Thanks to MyBB team, contributors and this excellent community!
I'm TheSpeedyFeed
And I'm sending a bomb to your house now.
Hello friends, Engagedots here and i am new to this forum.
Hellooo to all,

I am Samaira Watson from india and i am new here.I am very happy to join this community.i love pets and i think i can learn many things from here...Thanks to all !!!
Hey guys, I've been around Mybb sites for a long time now. I was finally able to get an account. Wasn't receiving activation links in my email for a long time.
Hey... I'm Cowboy from New York

Just opened up a MyBB forum yesterday for BBS users and SysOps who want to relive the glory days of communications and the start of the whole online thing for many of us. Feel free to come check it out, http://bbs-forum.com

I'm an avid forum guy, run a few already. Glad to finally jump into the MyBB world and dig deeper into it. Already been at it and starting to massage the site and get a feel for all the backend and settings. Love it. There is a simplicity to it that I am enamored with.
Hey All, Thanks for a great site. I am Andrew and opened up my first video game forum. It's just brand new this week for the game Watch Dogs coming out this holiday season. Thanks again and stop by watchdogsforum.net