MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I've been posting here already, but I guess I should introduce myself.

I'm Chris ("Galen"). I run a rather profane personal website that I'd better not link to from here or the devs might shoot me. Offline, I'm a substitute teacher at a small elementary school (where I am most assuredly NOT profane Smile ) and am currently working toward a degree in Early Childhood Education. I'm 27, married, no kids (yet).

I found MyBB by scrolling down the long list of forum software on Wikipedia's entry comparing the features of various systems. A few looked good and after a week, I had about 5 or 6 installed on my site. I eventually decided to wait for the phpBB to MyBB converter and when it came out, I switched and am NEVER going back.
I'm Selestius. I am planning a site and stuff. Yeah.
Hi. I'm _ISR_m3rc_ (underscore I.S.R. underscore M. 3 R.C. underscore)
I'm good with HTML and Javascript, I love website designing and management and love MyBB.

I first used phpBB4free, then upgraded to IPB4free.
After I found what terrible quality service they BOTH had, I decided I had to find something else.

For the life of me, I don't rememeber where I found MyBB (although I think my sister found it). But I have MyBB 1.1 downloaded on my machine, and when clans want a message board, I recommend MyBB and set up a server for them with it on it.

I'm still learning php, although I haven't really ~jumped~ into it yet.
My favorite spots on the web are Google and Wikipedia. (you can find anything at both Big Grin)

_ISR_m3rc_
Hello my name is Emir I am from Bosnia & Herz and I am working on translation for my language for mybb. I like this forum very much I predict its popularity will boost up soon. I like everything about computers excepts electronics(that is geek stuff 4 me) everything else is for me ! Check my web site if you are interested about me www.sisko.us - it's under construction but Index surely works Smile

Regards,
php fans from china

excuse my english first.

my name is Ying Jian from SuZhou China. im very glad to study here !
Hi,

Im Joe ( J:H ), been using mybb for a while now but only just register here, Its been a great resource so far Smile
* DrPoodle can't believe he's not seen this thread before...

Oh well, better late than never!

I'm DrPoodle, a.k.a Adrian Hayter. I'm 18 years old and come from Salisbury, UK. I have just finished college (yay!) and I am currently on my GAP year before going to do a Computer Science degree at university.

I own the website DrPoodle.com which includes an open discussion forum where anyone is invited to discuss...anything really Toungue
Hi, my name is Jude, and I live in San Diego, California (for now, but hope to leave the state soon). I'm a self published author and run my own website where I post (and sometimes sell) my books/ebooks. I'm married, in my late 30's and don't have any kids (yet, but we're working on it). Big Grin
My name is Kevin, and I live in Diest, that's a city in Belgium.
I'm 16 years old for the moment, on the 16th of august I'll be 17 years old.

I'm going to finish my last year on college next schoolyear.
I just relised I never introduced my self here. Well, my name is Hariette or Hary, and I'm from Croatia. Thats all for now Smile
BTW, I found a great support here and I love MyBB.