MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to our humble abode, mcgroove. Smile
(2008-08-24, 01:12 PM)mcgroove Wrote: [ -> ]I am a 19 year old guy who lives in a bedroom day in and day out! The light hurts my eyes and some call me a web designer, then again my pc is full of hacking software when I last looked!
Welcome, mcgroove! Smile
Well, hello members of MyBB ^_^

im MCII, im 16--> turn 17 in 2 weeks..

i really would love to learn more about this site and others.. but to do so i am going to need someone to teach me the ropes.. a mentor, if you will..
(2008-08-28, 01:58 AM)MCII-Totality Wrote: [ -> ]Well, hello members of MyBB ^_^

i really would love to learn more about this site and others.. but to do so i am going to need someone to teach me the ropes.. a mentor, if you will..

Welcome to MyBB!

We'd be happy to assist you as best as we can, just let us know when you have questions!

Smile
(2008-08-28, 02:25 AM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-28, 01:58 AM)MCII-Totality Wrote: [ -> ]Well, hello members of MyBB ^_^

Welcome to MyBB!

We'd be happy to assist you as best as we can, just let us know when you have questions!

Smile

well.. iv gots lots of questions.. i just need a victom.. ummm, i mean a friend ^_^ to ask all my questions to.. i dont want to end up flooding the forums.. O.o
(2008-08-28, 02:42 AM)MCII-Totality Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-28, 02:25 AM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]

Welcome to MyBB!

Smile

well.. iv gots lots of questions.. i just need a victom.. ummm, i mean a friend ^_^ to ask all my questions to.. i dont want to end up flooding the forums.. O.o
Here are some great places to start learning:
http://www.mybboard.net/support

You can join the MyBB IRC chatroom, where you can ask all the questions you like! Smile

Also, the Wiki might be a good tool in getting started.

If you have a lot of general questions, I would recommend just posting a thread with a bunch of questions in a list! We all would be more than happy to help you out! Wink
thank you Kodaks ^_^ you rock! and make a newbie feel welcomed

il be sure to put you on my buddy list! XD
(2008-08-28, 02:49 AM)MCII-Totality Wrote: [ -> ]thank you Kodaks ^_^ you rock! and make a newbie feel welcomed

il be sure to put you on my buddy list! XD

What about me? Sad J/K

Welcome to the MyBB community. Smile
Hello,

I'm Paradox. My real name is Joey. I live in Wisconsin.

I been coding Java for 1.5 years.

I'm learning how to code PHP MySQL and javascript.

One day hope to build my own forum software and compete with you guys.

But thats all a dream Smile

Thanks,
Paradox
I have to say hi to Paradox since he is also in Wisconsin.

But I don't think you'll ever compete with MyBB Toungue. But I wish you luck and not to give up on that goal Wink.