MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi!!!!!!!!
(2010-07-25, 12:55 AM)Shadow Member Wrote: [ -> ]hi!!!!!!!!

Sup?
Hi guys,
My nickname is UltraNic, but you can call me Nick because this is my real name.
I live in a small village (with bad internet connectionToungue) in Romania, and I enjoy this a lot because I have many friends here and I have fun with them.
I have registered here because I have decided to use MyBB (I'm planning to launch my forum soon), and this will be my first forum, even if I own many websites.

I know a lot about SEO, domains and webhosting so I can help you with these but I don't know too much about forums (I've already registered on a "forum owner" forum to learn more about forum management [http://everybb.com] but I still need help with setting up and configuring a forum. I hope that you guys will help me.
(2010-07-20, 04:39 AM)jglover4168 Wrote: [ -> ]I was originally using php forum, but liked v bulletin and somehow came across mybb. I love it a lot it does exactly what I need. I started a forum because I like discussing and reading science and space news and articles. I've been browsing this forum daily looking for mods and plugins.
Thank you mybb
Here's my site if your I interested http://www.godlikescience.com
Welcome Smile

(2010-07-25, 12:55 AM)Shadow Member Wrote: [ -> ]hi!!!!!!!!
Hello!!!! Smile

(2010-07-25, 06:26 PM)UltraNic Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,
My nickname is UltraNic, but you can call me Nick because this is my real name.
I live in a small village (with bad internet connectionToungue) in Romania, and I enjoy this a lot because I have many friends here and I have fun with them.
I have registered here because I have decided to use MyBB (I'm planning to launch my forum soon), and this will be my first forum, even if I own many websites.

I know a lot about SEO, domains and webhosting so I can help you with these but I don't know too much about forums (I've already registered on a "forum owner" forum to learn more about forum management [http://everybb.com] but I still need help with setting up and configuring a forum. I hope that you guys will help me.
Hi, and welcome, Nick Smile
Hello everyone. I'm Anna from Singapore Smile Please welcome me as your new member. Hope to learn a lot and have lots of fun also.
@Nick: Which village in Romania do you live in? My dad also live there Smile
Hazel here, I'm new to myBB and I love this Forum Software, can't believe it's free! I'm going to be using it for my hazelstutorials.com blog - I have it installed locally right now but can't wait to go live with it! Smile

I'm from Ireland and my hobbies/skills are in the form of Web Development, Teaching, Designing & anything computer related Big Grin Looking forward to becoming a regular! Smile
Hi, I'm Eric and I actually joined the Forum awhile back.

I'm the Founder of http://www.pitbullhappeningsforum.com/ which still has tons of work for me to do including the cosmetics. I'm not really promoting the Forum that much as of now as I want to get the plugins/addons/ and cosmetics of the forum good first.

This is the first forum I have ever owned/administrated so I'm really a complete n00b this is definitely harder to do than it sounds :/ I'm going to try to get more proactive in all the mybb forums such as this one, mybb central, myplugins.com, etc... All the sites seem to have very knowledgeable individuals. I just have to get over my cowardice and ask more questions than I have been whether I sound like an idiot or not. Sad I'm learning all this stuff hands on... Hopefully one day soon, I can persuade a full time Tech guy to assist me and whatnot...

Anyways, Thanks for a offering us a Great Community with a wealth of knowledge and help! Smile
I join community I am very learn training mybb, I take an course learn how practice good skills, I am 22, I am from Canada Smile I am very interesting on good. I wish be goal become websites Big Grin
Welcome Hazil, Eric, and smithtrd.
hello, I'm Apis from Indonesia Big Grin