MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Phille. Welcome to the MyBB Community! We need more graphical people at this place.

Welcome!!
Hello I'm new to the myBB family lolol..

Yeah, I love the software. Its a lot better than PhpBB.

And a little more stable as well. lol
Im Gauss (but actually my name is James).

I live in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, North America, This World (yes, the ghetto).

I have many hobbies also, that differ a lot from each other, like rebuilding engines and making websites. I also program a bunch, especially calculators Wink

So right now I'm working on a (custom) random header script for MyBB and Wordpress, and pulling out my hair in the process.
Hey, my name is Jaysun and I am from Tennessee, USA!
Welcome everyone to MyBB. Smile
Hello, I'm known as sasastro, from Suffolk in the UK, I've just downloaded the software and I am playing with it, I'm liking what I see so far.

PS I'm also known as a typo queen Wink
Welcome.
destroyer Wrote:Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome Smile
Hi I am Randall Brown from Springville Alabama USA, I am 18 years old I enjoy MyBB and coding themes for IPB and MYBB, I am Converting alot from IPB that I have made. I enjoy computers and much more, I also am still in high school but this is my last year. I will be going to college Next fall for Network Management.
I am Dan from Dungarvan, Waterford, in the south east coast of Ireland. 36 years of age and getting younger.
Currently setting up my own web hosting business locally. Tough thing to do.
I also play drums on an independent level (I play with any band that needs a drummer on the night) and absolutely love it that way.
Finished school at age 15 (flunked) and regret it every day. So don't flunk school you kids. Wink
So, that's basically it.