MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. I'm Azerty. I'm site owner of Sacred Waltz, a site for one of my favorite RPGs, Final Fantasy IX. MyBB is a good looking board and not many sites that I visit regularly use it.
hello, my name is Jorge. I have a hosting business and i write php scripts. I love mybb. I think is the best open source forums software. I used to use phpbb, but i now i have discovered mybb, and I am never using phpbb again.

Thanks for making this great software.
That's great. But MyBB isn't open source. Wink
Michael83 Wrote:That's great. But MyBB isn't open source. Wink

Open Source just means the source code is included, so MyBB is open source. It isn't released under the GPL or any other licence that lets you redistribute, though.
Hi I'm Back and my name is Mike. Sorry about being off for so long
Hi all,

Name : Grace
Hobby: NO Hobby,like everything funny
Why I like MyBB: Coz it sounds like My baby Cool
Hey, I've been posting already but not introduced myself yet:

Alias: Protoman
Name: Liam
Sex: Male
Hobby: Programming and Music
Why I like MyBB: It's a culmination of all the best features of the popular BB's, which makes MyBB so great!
A little about me:
I'm an 18 year old Software Developer from the UK. I work for a small company in the midlands called Infosystems. I tend to be more of a multi-tasking person rather than just a developer as I'm the main Hostmaster and I maintain our servers too.

However, I'm an easy going guy with a lot of interest in the world of IT (thus the occupation), and I play a fair bit of guitar too. I also run a small hosting company with a friend of mine and that should be launching sometime soon, you can get to our UK site by going to http://www.neopian.co.uk and our Worldwide site at http://www.neopian-hosting.com.
I maintain the Worldwide site and the UK specific site is maintained by my friend.
Sites: Neopian Web Solutions Worldwide and Programmer to Programmer
Hello Everyone, my name is Kayellen (k-l-n) or Kaye if that is easier.
I installed MyBB Thursday and so far all is well.

I have a basic understanding of HTML an dam trying to learn as I go so please bare with me.

I live in South Texas, I am sure you could careless but for thoses interested..I am 46/f, am married, have 3 children and 2 grandkids with another on the way and I work with the mentally/emotionally and physically handicapped children.

see ya around the forum
Kaye