MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome. Smile
Hello to all my BB users Smile
here is ghazal, a female computer science student + teacher in a prestigious and the oldest university of the subcontinent...

Hope you will welcome me Smile
(2009-04-22, 03:26 PM)Dragon Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone. My username is Dragon Lady. Because, I have been told I am VERY demanding. I have four pets. A Yellow Lab named Buffy. Two cats, Fox and Belladonna. And a newt named Spike. The reason I joined this forum is for some intelligent converstion. I guess that is all I want to say.

Love,
Dragon Lady
Welcome Smile

(2009-04-23, 02:34 PM)paulmgrein Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone,

paul grein here

Print "hello world";
Welcome Smile

(2009-04-30, 03:35 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to all my BB users Smile
here is ghazal, a female computer science student + teacher in a prestigious and the oldest university of the subcontinent...

Hope you will welcome me Smile
Haven't you been welcomed before? Confused
(2009-04-30, 10:33 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't you been welcomed before? Confused

Probably.
I not think so...

* ghazal then realizes that she was welcomed before.

okay okay... Do you welcome me again ??
okay , No problem
Hey everyone. I'm interested in the myBB software so i thought i'd join the forum to get a further impression before deciding to use it. I've been around on the proboard's community if anyone has experience in that neck of the woods, and i'm into web design so i'm looking forward to creating some themes for myBB when i figure the admin controls out. First impressions are great though, both as a user and admin.

Ps: The AJAX quick reply is great!
Hey, its just me. I am new to the forum and I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I hope you are all doing very well. Talk with me in one of my topics. Shy

Graphic Design Los Angeles
Hi Brendan and Riccur, hope you enjoy the stay.
HI, Guys