MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys!

I'm mind. I love mybb and i'm currently running my own board.
Hello I'm Tom Alexander, I live in England North of Newcastle.
I have hobbies like:
1.Drinking Beer almost[Red horse]
2.Playing Online games Like Cs1.6
3.earning money from my company
i am 25 years old My father is manager of a session in Microsoft. His name is Sir.Alex Alexander
my college is computer sciences of Newcastle.
Hi I am fizit I am Finnish but I currently live in Italy. Smile
Hello everyone!

I love to post tutorials and help others with anything and if I don't know something, I research and teach myself new things to teach others. I am a Gamer, Graphics Designer, Video Editor, and Website Designer. I cam currently teaching myself more of HTML, CSS, and some other coding language. I used to own a company where we make custom controllers and was a big success called "VisualizeControllers" and had to end it because my mom passed away in the Summer of 2013. Ever since, I wanted to do what my mother always wanted me to do which is continue my passion for website designing and helping others. You can message me here on MyBB or on my website @VisualizeEdits.com/

I love playing roleplaying games in my spare time. My favorite games would be Call of Duty, The Last of Us, New Super Mario Brothers U, Minecraft, Skyrim, and more.

Q/A
Q: What gaming system do you own?
A: I play Xbox 360 (VisualizeContro), Playstation 3 (VisualizeEdits), Wii-U (VisualizeEdits), and PC (VisualizeEdits).

Q: What do you work for?
A: Most of the time, I work on the website but as of a job, I work for a concrete company owned by my grandfather.

Q: How old are you and are you in school?
A: I am 18 and I'm in college for Web Development/Motion Graphics Design.

Q: Do you have any pets?
A: I had a lot as I grew up but I now own a 75 gallons tank with a variety of fishes.
Hello, my name is Austin Brown I'm from The United States of America, I've joined the forums to contribute, get help, and maybe advertise my forum. I'm currently learning java, python, html, and php. Hope to meet new people and learn a lot here, cheers.
Welcome to the forums Smile
Hi, I'm arthi singaravelan, new user of this forumSmile
Welcome here arthi, enjoy the forum
Muh name is matt.
Hello, i'm DubbelD
I'm a girl from Holland and I wanna build a forum.
I love the maker of this forum. THANKS! XD