MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nearly 50, trying to learn all this new information, hope i can bring some interesting ideas or thoughts to mybb, really enjoy what the members are sharing and this new tecnology rich society.

mrfish
Hi I'm Von and I'm from the UK. I have just started with all this and am still learning, hope to get lots of tips on here.

Von
XXX
rcpalace Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:I'm Ryan, 13 Years old, Born and raised In California. I first got into programming around age 11, and have loved computers/technology all my life.
01-25-2006 09:11 AM
Woah, you posted that in 06; I thought you turned 16 a few months back?
Then you would be thinking wrong. Wink

Welcome everyone. :>
I'm Josh. I am 14 years old and am great with computers Wink I am currently assimilatng to PHP after 2 years of C++ and C#. I love MyBB too Smile That's why I have stayed around here so long,

BP
rcpalace Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:I'm Ryan, 13 Years old, Born and raised In California. I first got into programming around age 11, and have loved computers/technology all my life.
01-25-2006 09:11 AM

Woah, you posted that in 06; I thought you turned 16 a few months back?

No I'm 15 o.o; Only 1 month till I can get my permit Big Grin

blueparukia Wrote:I'm Josh. I am 14 years old and am great with computers Wink I am currently assimilatng to PHP after 2 years of C++ and C#. I love MyBB too Smile That's why I have stayed around here so long,

BP

Coolness
blueparukia Wrote:I'm Josh. I am 14 years old and am great with computers Wink I am currently assimilatng to PHP after 2 years of C++ and C#. I love MyBB too Smile That's why I have stayed around here so long,

BP
God, you make me feel ashamed of myself. Toungue
Hey im harry!
Welcome.

But please stop spamming.
I just joined because I am starting a new site TODAY and found this lovely software. I used to use phpBB, but seriously, who the hell designed phpBB3? It might be the busiest, ugliest forum software I have ever seen in my life.

This is very clean and elegant though! Good job guys!
Hello Forum Members...
I'm Dominator ( aka...Phillip ) Im from Texas USA ( You know the state thats another country in a country ? ) Smile Im a graphic designer and I just joined and I hope to be a contributor to this forum, I just installed myBB for my son and his friends for their fun time and I have alot of work to do.. I hope all is good and you are well! Talk to you soon and say Hello when you care to! Stay Cool!....Phillip