MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I am very happy to be able to be a member of members of this forum.
Good day,
See you soon.
hello.
im hown from Malaysia
Hallo everyone! I'm LordOfSpoon but everyone calls me LoS. I've been into foruming for about 9 years now. Smile
Hello, I'm a French independent dev (treatment and desktop oriented, C/C++). Since one year, I'm using MyBB in a private area between me and my crew (testers, observers, potential partners, etc) about this project : http://dedeecation.com. This MyBB forum is a low traffic one, installed in a server of mine under CentOS/Apache, at home. Bravo for MyBB : clear and stable, it's exactly what I looked for !
welcome..
Hi,
I am Niharika and i am from India...
Hope to see and learn more from here...

Good day to all the membersBig GrinSmile
Hi, everyone this is harikumar. I am new here
Hi, I'm heath. New here. Posting to download attachment.
Hello, my name is Alex, and I've been using MyBB since 2011.
Hello. Just want to say "hi" and thanx for the great board and all the work you guys put in it.
I have a problem and I know you guys do not offer support to someone that has an adult board like I do. But maybe this is not the same? I got my screen name messed up some how and if it is not fixed I will never be able to log in here again. The only way I can log on if I copy it and paste it. I can't type it???
Either way again thanx for the great board all.
Roy