MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey!!!!
Hello, all I am new to the forum and I need some help
Welcome Maki and Pojr Smile

Hope you find what you're looking for Maki Wink
Hello! I'm Katelynn, otherwise known as Ayra when it comes to most online places =3 I enjoy long walks on the beach and romantic dinners graphic design, drawing, web design, and really just about anything that could be considered "artsy".

Thus far I've been very pleased with everything Mybb has offered, so I'm more than willing to say that I'm probably going to be a loyal user for a long time to come <3
Welcome Ayra, i also enjoy long walks on the beach.
Welcome Ayra Smile

There are no beaches near me Sad

Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.
My name is Travis and deaf I ma learn how study on mybb! nice too you! first time I research find learn how my nickname smithtrd Big Grin I have learn awkward to fist time hard to understand complication that is why really help me teach development! Thank you so much!!! Big Grin solve I can help learn process study more best hard effort to understand. I have new set up my websites Big Grin
Welcome to the new ones.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay Smile
(2010-09-18, 08:15 AM)smithtrd Wrote: [ -> ]My name is Travis and deaf I ma learn how study on mybb! nice too you! first time I research find learn how my nickname smithtrd Big Grin I have learn awkward to fist time hard to understand complication that is why really help me teach development! Thank you so much!!! Big Grin solve I can help learn process study more best hard effort to understand. I have new set up my websites Big Grin

I assume english is not your first language....?

Welcome anyway, and to all others Smile