MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2004-06-04, 09:38 AM)Wabz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I'm Wabz aka  Chris Whelan, I live in a town in England Called Billingham.  I have a range of hobbies from Camping to Drinking, and love Hip Hop music

Give me some details about yourself Big Grin

This is sahadat. I live in a beutyfull village in bangladesh. I love tree planting and watching movie. Smile
(2015-03-04, 01:46 AM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone. Wink I'm back!

* Lo. was speaking about you a while ago.
Hi, guys. I'm Cookie. So yeah.
Hello everyone! As you can see my name is bergene and I'm from Norway.
The reason that I made an account here is because I have a website idea but I'm not really sure whether or not I want to follow through with it yet. I have to do some more research. Smile
During my spare time I like to, play guitar and videogames. I also enjoy the occasional party with friends and I have a passion for classic rock and heavy metal.
Greetings Everyone
Just making my entry here. I am ArtMachine, owner of www.realforums.org
Hoping to be more active here Smile

Many thanks as always.
ArtMachine
Hello World,

Greetings to everyone here.. cheers Big Grin
Hi everyone,

I am Dutch, living nearby Amsterdam. I am looking for forum software. Much impressed with your community.
Big Grin
Cees
My intro? Got lost I guess Sad

Well it's Zany from Texas and saying warm hello to every body out there.. Smile
Hoping to learn more from this forum!
Hello, my nickname is XP Big Grin , used on most sites now to prevent my real name being listed in the Google results Blush.
Welcome to the community, XP! Smile