MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcom George. Have fun.

(I'm more of a shepard person myself.
Hello all Big Grin

I'm darkly (not my real name and I won't "smexpose" my name) :p
Welcome Darkly, and we will get that name from one. One day. lol
Hi Everyone !
This is Alfred Alton, I have finished my studies this
year itself. I am staying in Sydney. Glad to introduce myself
in this site. And pleased to meet all the other members
of this site.
Hi all,

Im jamie from middlesbrough & am using mybb for my forum of my video streaming site. great to be here & im hoping to be able to now start modding my forum to my specifications needed

all the best for the new year everyone
Im Firestar. A lot of you already know who I am but not one single person completely knows who I am.
Most people never can truly understand or know someone, for many many reasons. Nevertheless, welcome.
Hi!
I am Mccullum and this is my first post here. I am so glad for joining this community. I am from Brisbane, Australia and I am 21 years old. I hope, I will get good knowledge and information here. I like to learn new things everyday and share that things to everyone and therefore I like forum discussion because here I can share my views and ideas to others.
Hi,
I am new in this Forum.I hope this forums are very intresting.And give some knowledge for my future project.Right now I am currently working with the project that can be based on the games and electronics.
Thanks for sharing this information.
Getting tired of all the spam bots.