MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Tyler, I am 17 and live in the U.S.
I spend most of my time making websites and creating/upkeeping forums.
I currently own 1 website with a forum - www.forum.alphaforum.info and on my other website - www.alpha-productions.no-ip.org I will be adding a MyBB forum.

Hi, RG from Canada. Older than most of you I am sure Smile

Only recently really looked at MyBB, tried most others during the past 8 or 9 years. Very happy with MyBB so far.

(2011-02-14, 05:43 AM)rgmm Wrote: [ -> ]Older than most of you I am sure Smile

If you're older than 46 (which I am currently). Know there are usually youngsters taking over most places.

I didn't know we had an age competition going on here Wink

Welcome to the new folks.
(2011-02-16, 11:54 AM)wmc Wrote: [ -> ]If you're older than 46 (which I am currently). Know there are usually youngsters taking over most places.

I am 39 (I already lost the age competition lol)
welcome all new members, have a great time here!
Hi, My names Richard, or as most people call me Cooky. I'm from the UK and this is my first time using myBB, the result is the gaming forum http://www.one12.info
Hi!

I'm Bill and I live in Nottingham in the UK.

Up to now I have been working with phpBB but the last few weeks I have been looking at the code for MyBB and like it so I am switching to MyBB Smile

Got a few Ideals for some MODs so once I get used to the code, mainly the plugin system, I will be releasing some MODs Big Grin
Welcome cooky560 , Zulcun and other new members Big Grin
welcome all new members to the forum Smile