MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
jammaflap Wrote:Hi, I am new here, and I WOVE PENGUINS! That's why I have Supertux as my avatar. Toungue

PLEASE REPLY!!!! Smile
Hello and Welcome to MyBB Community Forums.
I have SuperTux installed on my linux box Wink

Dr Small
jammaflap Wrote:Hi, I am new here, and I WOVE PENGUINS! That's why I have Supertux as my avatar. Toungue

PLEASE REPLY!!!! Smile

Welcome to MyBB! Smile

PLEASE REPLY!!!! Smile
I support your penguins. Wink

Welcome.
Heh I've been here for a while now but didn't quite Introduce myself.

I am DCR, it stands for Dude Cartman Rocks. Yes he does. As you can tell I love South Park, and I have a Website and a Forum dedicated to South Park.

I am currently in school, I'm learning PHP and MySQL.

Hm.. I don't know what else to say. so here I am Toungue
-----
HI i am KaleR from India now live in UK i love MyBB since i have started using it and that is nearly 3 weeks Toungue
I'm Jerlene. 20 from Maui.Smile
newbie here.. i love the mybb software and the community here as well
Been learning about MyBB for the better of the last three months, it is now my only forum software.

I am from Montreal, 21 years old currently studying at Universite de Montreal. I am finishing up a Major in political sciences and plan on moving on to a bachelor degree in criminology next semester.

Just started a site about my new found interest in crimes and all things around it! I surely wish to become a useful member of the community, but I lack the technical skills to be helpful in the main support forums Wink.

Well see each other around I guess.
Hi I`m Geoff from the UK. Nice forum, loking forward to learning a few things about my forum script. Big Grin