MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sup Im scheols an upcoming forum/cms maker Smile watch out Wink
Nobody from south africa?Sad

i am 29 and recently decided i want to learn more about programming after i have been a wap junky for over 3years now, so i have begun to learn php html and wml in my spare time. Smile
Hey stretch, welcome.

Good luck in learning your programming langues, i know HTML, CSS, and starting to learn PHP

Ill introduce myself also.

My name is jesse, Jesse Graham. im 14 turning 15 on december 22, i live in Australia. When i grow up i want to be a Professional Heavy weight boxer, and continue bodybuilding.

I have been training to become and ultimate human for about 1 year.

I cam ehre looking for an alternate forums software to use on my new site/forums.

and i have found it :-)
Hi, my name is Gerry and I live in Edmonton, Canada.

I run several phpBB boards but I am told myBB is easier to integrate with an existing website. So far, I like what I see. Will have to download and try it. Cool
Hello, Everyone... I'm Grilldog... The original... except no substitutes... I've designed websites, relational datases, the werks... Ms. JudeL recommended me to this site so I thought I'd sit a spell... My current project is a Television show called Grilldog presents... We're all about Food, Fun and Friends and if you are about anything else, you're doing it Wrong... we'll that's our slogan. Glad to be here, think I'll surf around a bit...Kampai
Hi there...
Hi! I'm Erika, and am from México, I like Avril Lavigne and of course Friends!! I'm 15 yers old and I hope averything's ok...so see ya guys!
Hello all , just stop to say hi to everybody !
woa, I haven't even posted here 0.o
I'm CraKteR. I'm from Norway, the little country up in the north.
I'm an C++/PHP programmer, currently an freelancer making some homepages and some plug-ins for MyBB and some other projects aswell. =)
Hi - Bobby here - just browsing, looking for a new BB to use on a couple of my sites.

Oh, yes, from Plymouth, England. No hobbies, no friends.