MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My self Shine, My hobbies are Listening music, watching movies, playing video games, preparing logos.. Smile
Dodgy    I used to write code but not for the last 12yrs / I was an admin before on another MyBB site that went belly up (owner didn't renew)

So I bought the url but no host yet, not exactly sure how to continue with G.D.
I am new in this forum
Hello every one

I am Bivhab Sarker. I am 22 years old. I am a student of EEE. I love computer , playing football, singing song, playing guitar. I have a lot of interest in computer. This is the first choice to build up my carer.

Thanks for your consideration

Hi!

I am Bivhab Sarker. I am a EEE student. My favorite subject is digital electronics. I have a lots of interest to work with computer. I love to operate computer. Football is my favorite game. I want to be a graphic designer.

(2018-05-05, 08:32 PM)Bivhab Wrote: [ -> ]Hello every one

I am Bivhab Sarker. I am 22 years old. I am a student of EEE. I love computer , playing football, singing song, playing guitar. I have a lot of interest in computer. This is the first choice to build up my carer.

(2018-05-05, 08:32 PM)Bivhab Wrote: [ -> ]Hello every one

Greetings. My name here is Zero, but you may call me Kj, Wolfie, Hey You, or Supreme Commander. I really have no preference.
For now, I'm looking to establish myself as part of the MyBB community here as my own forums may be migrating in the near future. I'm really impressed with the layout and some of the features and the user interface is plenty friendly.
As far as skills, I have very little to offer in the way of coding, and you'll likely catch me on here quite a bit looking for pointers or help. I look forward to getting to know all of you.
May the Force be with you always.
(2018-05-12, 02:10 PM)AtypicalZero Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings. My name here is Zero, but you may call me Kj, Wolfie, Hey You, or Supreme Commander. I really have no preference.
For now, I'm looking to establish myself as part of the MyBB community here as my own forums may be migrating in the near future. I'm really impressed with the layout and some of the features and the user interface is plenty friendly.
As far as skills, I have very little to offer in the way of coding, and you'll likely catch me on here quite a bit looking for pointers or help. I look forward to getting to know all of you.
May the Force be with you always.

Glad to have you here with us and be part of MyBB. Smile
Welcome to MyBB nice intro there, also yes I agree MyBB is friendly and easy to use. Smile
My name is Stella Hughes. I am a full time Digital marketer, content writer and blogger.
WELCOME!
Hi

I'm the admin of a message board called miscellany.  It's been on the internet in one form or another for over 15 years...

I am currently in the process of trying [and failing miserably] to move it from one server site to a new server site.  the old server support are refusing to help me [because I declined their 'kind' offer to move the site for me for $$$], and the new server support isn't tech support but customer support and they don't know how to help me, so I gave up after 3 weeks of trying to explain...

I set up a MyBB board instead and like it very much.  Thing is we've lost 14 years worth of posting on the old board, so now I'm trying to merge the old board with the new one and ... well I'm darned if I can understand how to do that.

I downloaded the merge system and unzipped it, and that's as far as I've gotten...there's something about a wizard, and a welcome page, and I can't for the life of me see either of those things.

Am I even looking at the right thing...?

Sad
^ Welcome to MyBB Community.
though I can't devote required time right now, tried to reply at your related thread.
sending a PM in few minutes ... (no need to reply here in this introductions topic)