MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys!
It's me, Houque. Me and my team running a forum that is powered by mybb. Check this out: www.HoxForum.com
Well i introduce myself xD.

I'm Dark Neo, an spanish user, i have my own MyBB forum xD.

I give support on spanish support sites of some scripts like MyBB xD. But anyway i give on english lang too, but my english is poor, anyway i do my best xD.

If you want to have support of any plugin i do, go to my site:

http://darkneo.skn1.com

I give an entire support as you wish, if i can or i know what you want xD.

I'm a programer and experimented user on MyBB xD, you can see my work on my site, well see yah xD.
Hello everyone, I'm Invasive. It's awesome to be apart of such a helpful community. Hopefully i can take what i learn here and use it to help others in the future.

Rock on MyBB!
Well,hello buddies.My name is vasilis,i am from Greece,i am 19 years old.I Just finished my army,and will start my web designs studies.Hope we all got a great time Smile
I also own a semi-big forum,which gonna re open really soon.HF Smile
Hello, mybb community.

I am more of a hobiast than anything. I'm constanly searching for ways to improve things. Mostly electronics, computers is my forte. I reside in Florida. I have more free time than I know what to do with. Look forward to being more of an active member in the community.
Hi Liz, welcome aboard. Looking forward to you being nice. Angel
I am Harshit I am Leaving in India.
hello i am new here........
Hi, everyone!

I’m Eric, Eric Right! I live in Glen Burnie, Baltimore. My hobbies are listening music, play computer games, girls and programing. I am first in my family my dad is an Government employee, mam home maker.

Thank for giving me a chance to introduce my self in this community.
Hi there my name is Fire.

Well I'm currently learning how to handle mybb.
I sometimes maybe a slow learner but at other times I get things pretty quickly.
Once I learn something new I pretty much never forget it.
I love to design and nowadays also making themes for mybb.
I do swimming and running . In free time I listen to music.

Nice to meet you all.