MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sup im nantia... Im from all over, but im living in South Africa at the moment. I just finished a film degree, and before that i did a fine arts degree, as it stands im forced to leave the bliss of my profesional studentism, and start working, meh, responsibility sucks!
Hobbies, well ill state the obvious then, B/W film photography, 16 and 35mm film cinematography, final cut! adobe flash animations, and graphic design which means the other adobe software as well! And painting i guess... other than that stuff, im a petrol head and i love anime, etc, and i go hunting occationally... i grew up on a farm so...
(2011-05-26, 08:26 PM)Nantia Wrote: [ -> ]sup im nantia... Im from all over, but im living in South Africa at the moment. I just finished a film degree, and before that i did a fine arts degree, as it stands im forced to leave the bliss of my profesional studentism, and start working, meh, responsibility sucks!
Hobbies, well ill state the obvious then, B/W film photography, 16 and 35mm film cinematography, final cut! adobe flash animations, and graphic design which means the other adobe software as well! And painting i guess... other than that stuff, im a petrol head and i love anime, etc, and i go hunting occationally... i grew up on a farm so...

(2011-05-26, 10:14 PM)johnblas82 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm from US. This forum is great. I like to get more friend here.
Welcome, good to see some new faces Smile
Welcome all new members, have a great time in the forum, you all Wink
I am Jay - Web Designer and Developer and Marketing Enthusiast from UK. Happy to join MyBB Community.
(2011-05-30, 12:19 AM)whcom Wrote: [ -> ]I am Jay - Web Designer and Developer and Marketing Enthusiast from UK. Happy to join MyBB Community.

Welcome Jay Smile Have fun!
welcome Jay have enjoy Mybb Smile
Hey guys!
I'm Luke I live in Oklahoma US and have my own createmybb3 forum I am employed at walmart stores Inc. And Sykes enterprises I enjoy both my jobs and love working with people helping people with support and great with helping the public.
Hello!

My name is Betty Donelly and my life revolves around music!

I truly am not your average Jane, as you will be able to make out for yourself if you find it in your heart to read my personal story, a story of transformation and how i found True Happiness, after long years of being trapped in hell, and how this story happened against all odds! .. It's a bit long to tell you this story here in this introductory post, so i would like to invite you to one of my blogs (this is the blog which also features my MyBB-powered forum):

http://simplemusicworld.com/blog

Apart from my personal story which deals with the single most important milestone event in my life that literally (you'll see how and why!), and figuratively set in motion the wheels of transformation in me and all that i set out to do, there's also a short biography of Betty Donelly on there.

Thanks for letting me share ... i came to this support forum today because of some questions i have regarding my own forum and didn't even know i was already registered. Just logged in and to my utter surprise i already was a member .. so now i finally got the chance to stop by and properly introduce meself!

Betty Donelly
hello betty welcome to forum enjoy Smile
(2011-05-30, 10:13 AM)Lukear9 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys!
I'm Luke I live in Oklahoma US and have my own createmybb3 forum I am employed at walmart stores Inc. And Sykes enterprises I enjoy both my jobs and love working with people helping people with support and great with helping the public.

(2011-05-30, 11:54 AM)bettyd Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

My name is Betty Donelly and my life revolves around music!

I truly am not your average Jane, as you will be able to make out for yourself if you find it in your heart to read my personal story, a story of transformation and how i found True Happiness, after long years of being trapped in hell, and how this story happened against all odds! .. It's a bit long to tell you this story here in this introductory post, so i would like to invite you to one of my blogs (this is the blog which also features my MyBB-powered forum):

http://simplemusicworld.com/blog

Apart from my personal story which deals with the single most important milestone event in my life that literally (you'll see how and why!), and figuratively set in motion the wheels of transformation in me and all that i set out to do, there's also a short biography of Betty Donelly on there.

Thanks for letting me share ... i came to this support forum today because of some questions i have regarding my own forum and didn't even know i was already registered. Just logged in and to my utter surprise i already was a member .. so now i finally got the chance to stop by and properly introduce meself!

Betty Donelly

Welcome guys Smile Have fun!