MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great to have all of you on board!
Hello! My name is Dominika, I live in PolandWink
Hey I am known to fellow members of my forum (click my sig for it) as Artex, I have many aliases but my real name is Joe. I am from Mansfield, UK.
I am death cap, my real name is gary, i'm 17, I'm from the UK, I like programming, hacking, forums, channing, music (mostly rock, metal, drum and bass) and reading (I like reading about computers, history, politics, religion, psychology and languages).
hey ,everyone

i am from belgium,39y. old /male /pcfreak
i love to teste software,tools ect.....

grts
parasiet
hi Im harry!
Hey everybody,

I came from Germany and my name ist Benny.
I'm an IT-apprentice and want to start to code in php in the nearer future.

I'm a great Linuxfan, just got LPI-101 certified. The 102 takes place in March, so I'm soon certified with the LPIC-1 Smile
MyBB has come yesterday in my life and I'm still greatly enthused.

For a great time, MyBB-Community
Benny
I-I-I am Mex 8o or Ed... I don't know anymore!...

I am not that guy you keep staring at outside your window, and in your bathtub...

Anyways, yeah, I'm Mexican, love playing and watching Soccer. I know HTML, CSS, PHP, learning Javascript through those tut's and umm I can play the Viola?... O.O'

And if you wonder from what part of Mexico, It's Guanajuato.

That's all I can think of 8o..
Well, then maybe i should add myself, too.
Hello, I am Ingo, i am one of the admins over at the new kde forum. Just let me say, that fell in love with mybb. But more than that, i love KDE Wink
Other than computers, i love rock music in all its shades.
Welcome! Smile