MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-01-20, 04:59 AM)peggiiii Wrote: [ -> ]hiiii i m new in this forum.

Hello Peggiiii,

Welcome to the Mybb community. Enjoy your stay!
Hello all!

New here but have been using MyBB for a while now, currently have two forums running it.

I'm from the UK and I'm a university student at the moment. Enjoy messing around with tech and playing games during whatever spare time I have. I'm keen on coding, I'm not the worlds greatest but I know how to create basic things and tweak other peoples code when needed (majority of the time).

I'm an avid Netflixer and load myself up on lots of shows and documentaries - latter being my favourite right now.

Anyway that's me, hope to chat to some of you in the future! Smile
H I I M NEW
Hey folks!

My name is Goblin, James Goblin. I like poetry, aimless walking and PvP MMORPGs. And of course - chocolate ice cream.
Hello everybody. My name is Plamen and I am from Bulgaria. I would be happy to meet some friends here and take part in the discussions! Smile
Hello everybody,
This is Aman from WallBB themes, very happy and glad to join this community Smile
It's been a while~

Hey everyone, I am MirajaneTV. I'm a streamer and graphic designer who likes doing forum designs. Hope everyone is doing well.
Hello there.

I own a forum of 100,000+ posts (Previously 125k+ but deleted quite a bit.) and I am using MyBB's software. Great software.
Hello, I am Ribs. Well it's not my real name of course. Nice to meet you all.
Hello, I am Cammy!

I have used MyBB before and believe to have an account already registered here, but have forgotten the password to it (and do not wish to be associated with me, either).

For a while I was using XMB Forum - MyBB's father, I believe, although I will return to the goodness that is MyBB under the recommendation of former users who left due to the change, and because it generally has more up-to-date features and an active development status.

Although I have not registered the site yet, I am going to be naming it 101Gamers, since it is a simple and also available domain name, I conducted at school whether it was a good name or not, all said it was really good. You can expect it to be live perhaps as soon as in a few days.

Outside of these, I play video games - and you may have guessed I love the character Cammy White from Street Fighter series (not just for her looks, she has an interesting backstory and personality to me too), although I have less time to now I'm taking running websites more seriously.

Thanks for providing such a great forum software, every board I have visited that runs on the MyBB software works brilliantly, loads fast and also is very simple to use and flexible.

~Cammy W.