MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Jamie! Welcome to MyBB Community Forums! Smile
Hey, I'm Strokes from the US. I was born and raised in England until the age of 14 when I moved to the US and Sweden, and then finally the US permanently. I love nature, music, and my computer. My passion is also climbing (extreme rock climbing).

I've come here to get help for my forum that I plan on starting very soon!
Well you've certainly come to the correct place! Welcome to MyBB Community Forums, Strokes! Big Grin
Hello everyone, I'm a Californian from California, United States. Big fan and long-time experienced user of MyBB forum software. Just recently decided to join. Have a lot of interest in web development and design area. See you all around!
Welcome to MyBB Community Foums, Californian! Hopefully we'll see you posting around a lot! Smile
Hey, I'm EzMoney!
Welcome to MyBB Community Forums, EzMoney & selinagome! Smile
(2012-08-03, 07:15 AM)berien27 Wrote: [ -> ]hi...im ijssel berien 25 from phils...i love hanging out and surfing in a different social site...

hi berien27. Welcome to mybb. Looks like a Dutch name?
Welcome to MyBB Community Forums, berien27!
Hey im alan, im 33 years old, from leeds england. im a web/graphic designer and web host. I run a forum called squeeks place. link is in my profile.