MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi we are cornish hosting from cornwall england we do web hosting - web design and SEO work.

Cornish Hosting is a friendly family run business that was setup to provide online hosting solutions to home and business users.
Our goal is to provide our clients with a superior support environment through customer service,
innovative network design, a unique suite of services, and the latest technological advances in server hardware.
A hosting environment that not only supports our clients at all levels, but also provideds true value.
Hello my name is Anthony,

I have been using MyBB for about 3 years now. Im 16 years old and i am still learning more about php and html. I live in Arlington. And i lovee Forums!!
(2011-05-31, 03:56 PM)cornishhosting Wrote: [ -> ]Hi we are cornish hosting from cornwall england we do web hosting - web design and SEO work.

Cornish Hosting is a friendly family run business that was setup to provide online hosting solutions to home and business users.
Our goal is to provide our clients with a superior support environment through customer service,
innovative network design, a unique suite of services, and the latest technological advances in server hardware.
A hosting environment that not only supports our clients at all levels, but also provideds true value.
Welcome Smile
(2011-06-02, 01:16 PM)ACiulla Wrote: [ -> ]Hello my name is Anthony,

I have been using MyBB for about 3 years now. Im 16 years old and i am still learning more about php and html. I live in Arlington. And i lovee Forums!!

Welcome Anthony! We always love fellow MyBB enthusiasts Cool
Where is your forum located?
Sup. Name's Mr. E.

I've been lurking around and using myBB for the past....3 years? I'm very enthusiastic about it! I hope I'm welcome here.

Thanks.

Hi,
My name is Melissa Daisy from Canada.
I want to join in this forum to learn more knowledge and have more friends.
Look forward to being a part of this community.
Welcome there Melissa. Glad to have you on board. Wink
Hi Guys ur new member is here im from texas i hate drinking but i love to wandering plz welcome ur new member...............
Hi Maria Smile
hi ppl mybb im randzer from germany best country!!
i like mybb so much its ez 2 use and very simpl 2 install thx fo make it
Welcome there randzer!