MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

Im Liam. I have been developing with PHP/MYSQL for a fair while now and I am the Lead Developer at LiteSoft.

Have my own MyBB Forums but its basically just a large test bed for themes/plugins etc.

If you have anything to ask let me know
Hello, I like to make forums, and MYBB is one of my favorites for forum-making =)
I live in Pennsylvania.
Welcome me?
Dx
Welcome to the forums bud. Smile
I guess it is about time I introduce myself considering that I've been a member on the site for some time now but was never really active until now.

I am a graphic designer and have been working with many CMS's and Forums for quite a number of years which include: PHP-Nuke, MiniBB, PunBB, FluxBB, PHP-Fusion and quite a few more.

I recently started back using MyBB on my local site and intend to launch and official site sometime next month.

Cheers!
Shedrock
I've been here for a while but I never introduced myself. My name is Josh and I am 13. I live in Australia and I run 5 websites and I am always starting more.
Well even though you've been here, welcome Josh.
Hello Everyone. My username is Dragon Lady. Because, I have been told I am VERY demanding. I have four pets. A Yellow Lab named Buffy. Two cats, Fox and Belladonna. And a newt named Spike. The reason I joined this forum is for some intelligent converstion. I guess that is all I want to say.

Love,
Dragon Lady
Hi Everyone,

paul grein here

Print "hello world";
WElcome Dud, need any help just ask. (no pms though)
Welcome Paul.