MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-10-20, 11:18 AM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]I became a fan Amr Diab after reading your post Mark.M Big Grin

Welcome to all new ones Smile

Glad you enjoy it.
Hello, I'm Cooro.
I enjoy drawing, reading, and doing anything creative.
I am becoming computer literate and am part of some mybb forums. Big Grin
Hello, I m Soap and I am a new member to MyBB community Big Grin
I'm Lucas, been using MyBB for over a month now and never looked back to phpBB.
I am Chilacchino, also known as Toby Wittis. I am always happy with a MyBB forum as I know how it works! I'm a 17 year old currently doing architecture and marketing as a career. I live in England.

And yes, I am a Pokémon fan.
Sing, O Muse, of that ingenious web developer who travelled far and wide after he had programmed the famous MyBB forums.

I'm a developer-cadet, I guess. I'm reigning from the States, in a small town in South Western Virginia whose population is about 2,000. I'm 17.

I hope to make a big impact through my PHP work.

Also

Quote:I'm a 17 year old

Quote:And yes, I am a Pokémon fan.

You repeat yourself.
I am aka postman.

I received a welcome in merger so I thought I would post here.

After a very aggreivating experience with SMF, I abandoned it and chose MyBB of the 13 odd scripts to try first. Mainly because of appearence, I hope my instincts are right.
Hello! I'm new guy here. I like MyBB a lot, and I hope I'll learn from the community!
Hi Everyone I am Abagail From USA and this is my first posting thanks for share it.
I go by "Looking". I am a web developer but some other more interesting things about me:

I parent 3 Autistic kids

I code and write RPGs

I'm passionate about constructive discussion.